Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 173 looking for a fun well run hood

Cool Love those bunny rewards...

[QUOTE=Chicgogal;12737278]At level 173 i am looking for a new home.

What i am looking for:
    * friendly neighbors
    * leave your politics and insults at home and not on HD
    * do 10 tasks at full points 320/ 400
    * catch all 3 bunnies... i love those rewards
    * kik or discord for strategy
    * ability to complete derby by Thursday or Friday
    * well run hood
    * My barn is your barn, but once in awhile i need help too
    * at least 12 neighbors
    * realize that grace is needed if we mess up... no one is perfect

A little about me....
    I am very active in town
    Love doing boat and town tasks
    Typically on HD every day, even when i travel
    In all the years i have played, i have never missed a derby
    Sundays are for church and family, so do not expect to see me till evening

I live in the Chicago, IL, area, i love to read, write, play bridge, and play with my dog 🐶
    My tag is #2RC9J8V90
    On Discord i am Archer # 2721
    Deanne

Please... i love the bunny rewards.... if your hood is more interested in going for gold.... we are not a match.

If you think i might be a good match for your hood, then please reply.

Have you been successful in finding a hood (no politics here)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chicgogal View Post
    At level 173 i am looking for a new home.

What i am looking for:
    * friendly neighbors
    * leave your politics and insults at home and not on HD
    * do 10 tasks at full points 320/ 400
    * catch all 3 bunnies... i love those rewards
    * kik or discord for strategy
    * ability to complete derby by Thursday or Friday
    * well run hood
    * My barn is your barn, but once in awhile i need help too
    * at least 12 neighbors
    * realize that grace is needed if we mess up... no one is perfect

A little about me....
    I am very active in town
    Love doing boat and town tasks
    Typically on HD every day, even when i travel
    In all the years i have played, i have never missed a derby
    Sundays are for church and family, so do not expect to see me till evening

I live in the Chicago, IL, area, i love to read, write, play bridge, and play with my dog 🐶
    My tag is #2RC9J8V90
    On Discord i am Archer # 2721
    Deanne

If you think i might be a good match for your hood
    If the leader is a dictator, then we would not be a good fit.

Pro Member
    Deanne, im in your friend's list. If you are interested, text me.
    Last edited by Sharile; January 30th, 2021 at 03:43 PM.
    MAGIC [Level 242 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 222 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

🕊️SPIRIT’S PEACE KEEPS THE FUN IN THE GAME, NO PRESSURE LEADERBOARD HOOD. GLOBAL RANKING 57. JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎁WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES!🎁
    🕊️Spirit’s Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is to continue our rise on the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 86 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40+ looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spirit’s Peace Annex
    🏆 Looking for the thrill of competitive leaderboard derby but still working on leveling up? 🏆
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound ! It’s also where some of our main members race their baby farms. It’s extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 26 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!

No dictators here! Just a great group of respectful, no drama people who want to have fun and win derbies wo a lot of pressure. Your opinions are always welcome.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​