Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro-Dragons nerfing

Trainee

Exclamation Electro-Dragons nerfing

Hi
    In this short post I just want to request SC to please nerf the electo-dragons & also Queen-walk/healer hit points need to be decreased.

Thanks & Regards,
    pch
    Last edited by pch; January 2nd, 2021 at 02:41 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Nerf? ED's are at best a 2 star attack in CW and CWL. Its only the spammers that really use them that couldn't be bothered to properly plan a war attack.

And the list continues....

Trainee
    Many players are just spamming electro-dragons & getting a 2 or 3 star very easily even though the base is optimal or having high level of defenses. In spite of having good base design , people are easily 2 or 3 starring my base. I tried changing my base but that didnt help much1

Another point of worry is - Archer Queen at very high levels like above 65 are easily destroying more than 50% of the base using healers. That is also not good & there should some way out to stop these!!

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    Many players are just spamming electro-dragons & getting a 2 or 3 star very easily even though the base is optimal or having high level of defenses. In spite of having good base design , people are easily 2 or 3 starring my base. I tried changing my base but that didnt help much1

Another point of worry is - Archer Queen at very high levels like above 65 are easily destroying more than 50% of the base using healers. That is also not good & there should some way out to stop these!!
    Try upgrading defenses if your base is getting 3 star easily with EDs by just spamming

Trainee
    Ok darpan but what about Queen Walk?

Maybe you overlooked your air traps, since you are having trouble with air units. Try to upgrade them or place on better spots.

Quote Originally Posted by kookoog View Post
    Nerf? ED's are at best a 2 star attack in CW and CWL. Its only the spammers that really use them that couldn't be bothered to properly plan a war attack.
    At best a 2 star? I disagree. I'd say the majority of non-dip CWL attacks that I see are 3 star ED spam.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    At best a 2 star? I disagree. I'd say the majority of non-dip CWL attacks that I see are 3 star ED spam.
    Yah I too agree!! ED are to strong even when they are alone!! And players are using more than 6 at one go!

Definitely their hit points & DPS should be decreased a lot!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; December 31st, 2020 at 06:10 PM.

Sorry, but this is nonsense. The fact e-drags are easily wrecking your base, when others don't have that problem, means that your base is likely not "optimal", "having high level of defenses", or "good base design". Armed with that data point, you'd be better off looking for ways to defend against e-drags rather than calling for the game to be changed.

Same goes for queen walks - learn to defend them. See what angles your enemy uses to attack, and set up traps. The headhunter/super minion defensive CC is difficult for queen walks. Again, well-designed bases do not have this problem.