Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro-Dragons nerfing

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You brought this thread back to say you agree with the person who says you need to upgrade your defense if EDs are three starring it with spamming, but at the same time you say edrag spammers are ruining the spirit of CWL? I'm confused.
    No confusion.. He is either right.. Or he is right.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Why so salty mate?
    I would guess they lost to the "rubbish spamming" while trying their new good strats.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 4th, 2021 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    But who said E-Drags are 'dubious'? No strategy in this game can be executed without using your brain. Spamming Edrags without a proper funnel and pathing can never succeed. If you are getting 3 starred by EDs, then that means the attackers are skillful enough to properly funnel and path their troops. If you are not getting 3 starred, then it is in your favour only. Everyone has a different approach to the game, therefore calling someone's attacks dubious or shady just because they don't use your style of playing is not the right thing to do. Some people want to learn new strategies, others just want to win in any condition.
    End of the day everybody wants those 3 stars.None of the players will use those multi staged attacks just to look cool and fancy.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 4th, 2021 at 10:38 PM.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    End of the day everybody wants those 3 stars.None of the players will use those multi staged attacks just to look cool and fancy.
    Agree. People want 3 stars. Rarely do people want to execute those staged attacks in cwl, as a minor mistake can ruin the attack, which is not the case with so called spam attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Agree. People want 3 stars. Rarely do people want to execute those staged attacks in cwl, as a minor mistake can ruin the attack, which is not the case with so called spam attacks.
    I donít care now we won by 1 star

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby1970 View Post
    I don’t care now we won by 1 star
    Whew! Well thank God, that’s such a relief!

Supercell, you can let your devs have the rest of the night off now, call off the overtime, Nobby's team won and all is now right with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby1970 View Post
    I donít care now we won by 1 star

I see multi stage attacks in CWL by my team and the enemy.
    Last edited by 2222; March 5th, 2021 at 12:47 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I see multi stage attacks in CWL by my team and the enemy.
    What I meant was players choose their attack style as per their comfort and skills in respect to a particular strategy and not to look cool,as Joshsgrandad said in one of his earlier post that there are no extra style points for any type of attack.
    Also as I will say for myself, I use drag bat or zap lalo if the base is appropriate for any of them but if the base is appropriate for mass eds(all ITs are multi) then I will use eds.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; March 5th, 2021 at 04:53 AM.

What I meant was players choose their attack style as per their comfort and skills in respect to a particular strategy and not to look cool,as Joshsgrandad said in one of his earlier post that there are no extra style points for any type of attack.
    Also as I will say for myself, I use drag bat or zap lalo if the base is appropriate for any of them but if the base is appropriate for mass eds(all ITs are multi) then I will use eds.
    I understood the reference, and agree.
    it may sully the standards set by far better players than myself, but I perform within my comfort zone.. Especially with cwl being a week long 7 day battle.