Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro-Dragons nerfing

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    Hi
    In this short post I just want to request SC to please nerf the electo-dragons & also Queen-walk/healer hit points need to be decreased.

Thanks & Regards,
    pch
    Electro dragon are useful ,if chain lightning only occurs. If you want to block edrag spam attack just protect your X bows, infernos, Air defense, place them at a 2 tile gap from other buildings, if you keep high Hitpoints buildings like storages besides the Air defense with a 2 tile gap from all directions, then you can defend it, and if you keep super minions in cc , then it can even defend without getting 1 star also. Keeping 2 superminions, 1 Head hunter, 1 Ice golem can protect you from queen charge to for 45 housing space.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    How about we nerf hybrid and lalo? Then youtubers would have to show something different. And nerf yetis because yetis. Pekka smash too. Anything with a bowitch component. That's been asked for a long time. Bats are making a comeback at 13. Nerf them too. Oh. Someone 3 starred a base with barch. Nerf that too. As to your request to get rid of Ed spam, I protest. We do quite well against the clans that are rushed and only have ed spam to use.
    I think there is no need of nerfiing the bats ,we can still use 2 multiple inferno, protect them with 2 X bows on both sides for each inferno , and keep scattershot backside to it ,everything with a 2 tile gap, it will prevent queen charge from taking out multiple inferno, then once they survive they can take care of rest of the bats. But they must need to nerf the bowlers , who are superstrong while raged.
    Last edited by ak3687mamidi; March 11th, 2021 at 08:47 AM.

floating in the Black Forest CoC - Sphere
    Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post
    Hi
    In this short post I just want to request SC to please nerf the electo-dragons & also Queen-walk/healer hit points need to be decreased.

Thanks & Regards,
    pch

Somehow it sounds like a little boy in the sandpit is complaining to his mom that other kids are always breaking his sand buildings!
    Hey! Clash of Clans is a game for fighters ... there is no more to say!