Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defense of the hero

Defense of the hero

I don't know if there was this prelude once, I didn't find it, but I think it is a proposal of solid defense quality. Heroes on lvl 5+ get special power in attack, which is very useful, but I think it would be nice to see the same in the defense of the base. King, Queen and Champion when they spend 50% helt or 30% to automatically use their power they already have in attack. Warden is turning into a building so he doesn't even need immunity, but these three heroes would be very interesting and a little difficult to attack the entire base if they used power in both defense and attack.

Heroes using their ability on defense would be extremely overpowered. Just as an example, you won’t be able to queen charge into a king or queen anymore, without having to spend a poison (for the small troops spawned) and freezes (for the massive damage)...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Heroes using their ability on defense would be extremely overpowered. Just as an example, you won’t be able to queen charge into a king or queen anymore, without having to spend a poison (for the small troops spawned) and freezes (for the massive damage)...
    Freeze & poison are fine for them but how are we going to cope with the Shield throw of RC

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Freeze & poison are fine for them but how are we going to cope with the Shield throw of RC
    My goal is to destroy harder, they can destroy the base as much as 40-50% in the attack, and they are too weak in defense. Basically, a spell could be made there that would prevent the hero within range of the spell from using the ability. As for the RC shield, it can simply be redirected when it is in defense to hit the enemy army

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    My goal is to destroy harder, they can destroy the base as much as 40-50% in the attack, and they are too weak in defense. Basically, a spell could be made there that would prevent the hero within range of the spell from using the ability. As for the RC shield, it can simply be redirected when it is in defense to hit the enemy army
    If they were too weak on defence, then theueen and RC would not be things good players look to take out with kill squad. They are quite tough enough now IMO.