Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No derby competition

No derby competition

We entered the derby this morning and still we are the only horse in our race. I would like to think that this is a lucky break for us...woohoo instant first place! However 2 of our members said that they have heard of similar instances where if no other horses join the race, near the end of the week you will be dumped into the middle of someone elseís race! We are currently 67 on the leaderboard and plan our strategies carefully so the thought of this is a nightmare! Does anyone have any experience with this scenario?
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Just as an update for anyone experiencing this in the future. We were not dumped into another race. We stayed alone the entire derby and received the gold trophy. Probably a once in a lifetime lucky break, but we will take it. Kudos to my team who works super hard whether there are 1 or 15 in the race. You are the best!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Just as an update for anyone experiencing this in the future. We were not dumped into another race. We stayed alone the entire derby and received the gold trophy. Probably a once in a lifetime lucky break, but we will take it. Kudos to my team who works super hard whether there are 1 or 15 in the race. You are the best!
    Thanks for updating us. My hood has been in a three-horse race before, but never a solo one.

I had high hopes last week, as we were in a two-horse race for a while. Others eventually joined, though, until there were 15. We came 4th
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 6th, 2021 at 12:50 AM.

Hay Day level 200 (main farm) - I have seven others!