Thread: 2 players looking for international, cheerful and competitive hood

2 players looking for international, cheerful and competitive hood

Our tags:

Villamelon #8VQJ0V0UC
    Kimchi #P99JL2JYC

We are 2 players (mum and daughter) looking for a new international, cheerful and competitive hood. We are quite low -67 and 76- although we have been playing for years, leveling was never our goal, but we do events n derbies almost weekly.

We are respectfull ofc, we speak english and spanish and we are happy to trade or share the extra.

As I said, we like to do derbies almost weekly with a break here and there. We are used to do 9 or 10 tasks (if needed) of 320p or 400p. We were in other hood but it was very little and we were the only ones doing derby so it was quite hard. We would like to be in a bigger place with more active players so we can get the rewards easily, and also trade better the goodies

Thank you for your attention, happy New Year!

Hi. You are welcome to join Dorset Diggers. Not full of derby stress. We do what we can as all work and want it to be fun not demanding x tag#PGLRV9U
    Last edited by DebbieB; December 28th, 2020 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Adding tag

Centennial Club
    Hi

I have recently been recruiting. We are an international neighbourhood with members from Germany, Australia, America, Japan, Netherlands, Uk etc.

We have several members who stopped playing and have just started again so their farms are lower levels.

Below is my recruiting advertisement if you are interested.....

Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    21 Farmers with levels ranging from 40 to 161
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We don’t use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You don’t have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 33 Bronze
    If we get in the top three it’s a nice to have but we don’t stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration.....

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

Hi there, I’ve just started a new neighbourhood and I’m looking for great players, would love you to consider me!
    Ad in eprecruitment page if you’d care to take a look.

Thanks for considering

Fleur - Where Oceans Meet

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Villamelon View Post
    Our tags:

Villamelon #8VQJ0V0UC
    Kimchi #P99JL2JYC

We are 2 players (mum and daughter) looking for a new international, cheerful and competitive hood. We are quite low -67 and 76- although we have been playing for years, leveling was never our goal, but we do events n derbies almost weekly.

We are respectfull ofc, we speak english and spanish and we are happy to trade or share the extra.

As I said, we like to do derbies almost weekly with a break here and there. We are used to do 9 or 10 tasks (if needed) of 320p or 400p. We were in other hood but it was very little and we were the only ones doing derby so it was quite hard. We would like to be in a bigger place with more active players so we can get the rewards easily, and also trade better the goodies

Thank you for your attention, happy New Year!
    You can definitely join my neighborhood. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. Iím level 64 And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8 We have 11 members now and hoping to grow!
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Grant elder status soon as you join. Just ask that we communicate before trashing tasks

Sent you a pm.
    Ripleyís Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 177, town 49 #ULU2U8Y

New Bloke/Chick
    Seasoned Vet looking for NEW & VINTAGE Players!!! All is welcome 😊
    #QPCQQPQY