Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why not Ice Golem, a super troop?

Why not Ice Golem, a super troop?

I thought Ice Golem is not belonging to regular troops, because it has regular golem appearance and had a super ability after IG dead. Only one ability is not there, that is IG won't split after it dead.

Thank you,
    /Mani1912

Because when ice golem and electro dragon was designed there was no idea of super troops in Developers mind .

I understand what you're saying, but I'm glad that that the IG isn't a super golem. Likewise, I'm glad that the Slammer isn't a super balloon.

IG was introduced before supertroops and it takes up less army space than a regular golem. I imagine that a super golem will cost more dark, take up more space, and be more tankier than a Golem.

Hopefully, we'll get both a super golem and a super IG sometime in the future.
    Last edited by KingDMan; December 28th, 2020 at 03:51 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    IG was introduced before supertroops and it takes up less army space than a regular golem. I imagine that a super golem will cost more dark, take up more space, and be more tankier than a Golem.

There is no guarantee that Super Troops version of any troop will take up more space than its regular counterpart.
    Yes, I knew so far all Super Troop we have seen come with more space. But IMO it will be harder to create tankier and more housing space Golem than the current Golem (which is the tankiest troop in the game now). We have couple of Super Troops with 40 troop space (Super Witch and Ice Hound), but both are kind of hard to implement them to players' troop composition due to the Housing Space required.

We should get Super Troops for each Regular Troop. However I hope, for E-Drags, Golem, the Super Version not just come with unique ability, but also come with the less housing space, the balancing will be by less tanky (less HP) or lower DPS for instance, I think that will make their Super Troops version more flexible.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 28th, 2020 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    There is no guarantee that Super Troops version of any troop will take up more space than its regular counterpart.
    Yes, I knew so far all Super Troop we have seen come with more space. But IMO it will be harder to create tankier and more housing space Golem than the current Golem (which is the tankiest troop in the game now). We have couple of Super Troops with 40 troop space (Super Witch and Ice Hound), but both are kind of hard to implement them to players' troop composition due to the Housing Space required.

We should get Super Troops for each Regular Troop. However I hope, for E-Drags, Golem, the Super Version not just come with unique ability, but also come with the less housing space, the balancing will be by less tanky (less HP) or lower DPS for instance, I think that will make their Super Troops version more flexible.
    I wouldn't hold my breath! A super version of ED or Golem, with reduced housing space, would most likely render the regular versions useless.

I would welcome them with open arms, though.

1. When Ice Golem was released, super troops wasn't a thing yet

2. The basic idea of super troops, is a stronger of regular troops, with unique abilities, but takes more housing spaces, this is not the case for Ice Golem. Ice Golem has a much lower hitpoints, lower damage, zero death damage, and didn't split into 2.

3. The only similarities between Ice Golem and Golem are both designed as a golem, and both are used as a tank. It's not necessary to make one of them to become a super troops. You can also argue that Electro Dragon should've been a super version of Regular Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but I'm glad that that the IG isn't a super golem. Likewise, I'm glad that the Slammer isn't a super balloon.

Would be funny if SUPER IG become lava golem🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Would be funny if SUPER IG become lava golem🤣
    I think super ice golem will spawn ice golemites

Pro Member
    after the introduction of electro dragon(lighting),ice golem(ice),head hunters(poison) it was pretty obvious path that next troops coming to game will have special ability - so instead of having endless of recycled troops we got super troops

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I think super ice golem will spawn ice golemites
    If they come in summer chances are high he will get new ability related to Summer
    So my vote is still on lava Golem