Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: need help

Centennial Club

need help

is there any way to find out our date when we began playing except google play game's achievement option?

These threads should help u with your answer:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=Creation+date

Although there's still a good chance u won't find out the creation date which is the same for me and many other people.

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    is there any way to find out our date when we began playing except google play game's achievement option?
    ‘Why not try your App Store account - it should tell you when you loaded the game
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by okanagan2019 View Post
    ‘Why not try your App Store account - it should tell you when you loaded the game
    mistakenly i cleared my google play games account after i connect my id to supercell id😅

I can still see my game centre achievements on my iPad/iPhone. I didn’t think you could delete this data, Just sign back into it and check.
    Look for the achievement called, upgrade gold storage to L2.This date is going to be (for almost everyone) the day you started or super close to it.
    I know the start date month and yeah without question for mine and the day it shows also fits with where I expected it to be.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 38 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I can still see my game centre achievements on my iPad/iPhone. I didn’t think you could delete this data, Just sign back into it and check.
    Look for the achievement called, upgrade gold storage to L2.This date is going to be (for almost everyone) the day you started or super close to it.
    I know the start date month and yeah without question for mine and the day it shows also fits with where I expected it to be.
    I'm talking about Android not iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    I'm talking about Android not iPhone
    On an android device, you can check when you downloaded the app for the first time, there's a date stamp there...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    On an android device, you can check when you downloaded the app for the first time, there's a date stamp there...
    If this is a 2nd or later account, does it this show for multiple downloads?
    Also, now within the game, you can start new without a new download and not linking to a new Game Center or Google Play Account.
    Other then making a note, maybe saving the first SC ID link email... how can you find out start dates?
    Given the need for this info for recovery, this should be available to the account holder somewhere.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 38 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    For those playing for several years, they may well not have the device they first downloaded on. I know I have changed phone at least three times, maybe four, and changed tablet since first downloading. And I have 5 accounts, that would only tell you for the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    For those playing for several years, they may well not have the device they first downloaded on. I know I have changed phone at least three times, maybe four, and changed tablet since first downloading. And I have 5 accounts, that would only tell you for the first.
    With the very limited information OP has given, I was trying to help ... jeez, here we go again...