Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trophies leader board

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboygamer View Post
    What happened?
    Just have a look on leaderboard u will understand 😶

What's so shocking? They just evolved from gifting 0* defenses to gifting 1* or low 2* defenses.
    Just as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Why do you assume that all the accounts with the same name are run by the same person? Go to CoS and search up the account name "Mike" I stopped scrolling down after about 100 names, I highly doubt they are all the same person.
    It belong to one clan go search the top clan on the leader board....

Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    It belong to one clan go search the top clan on the leader board....
    Those clans arise end of each and every season without fail, they are temporary clans solely formed for end of season. As noted in prior responses, many "top players" are in contact with each other outside of the game. Near season's end, they temporarily band together into a temporary clan. Why? Because the top players of the top clans are rewarded gems at season's end. After a new season starts, those players will abandon the temp clans as they return to their true clan.

Also, many, many accounts with same name, or like names, at top is nothing new. People can change their account name, provided the pay the gems. Believe it or not, some people on the top are "encouraged" to change their names to a very specific name, and they comply. Does anyone actually believe "The Doctor" and his "True Love" actually played a gazillion accounts in the past?
    Last edited by rowman; December 27th, 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Pro Member
    Have a look on leaderboards now 🤯

Pro Member
    Donít hate the player, hate the game...or the rules the players have to work with
    Last edited by pukeboy; December 28th, 2020 at 03:20 AM.

Centennial Club
    Interesting! But are they breaking any rules? Might be a reason to retract multiple name changes?

They are just his followers and fans. What's wrong in it? i see nothing wrong. You can also be as great/good player and people would probably also follow you. V:

Month Season had change just past 8hrs, I browse at the top player almost all have 8or7 attack made but this number 74 on the top player had 13 attacked already should he/she be halt in attacking because the current legend league allows only 8 attack in 24 hrs? IGN is Kxx8
    Last edited by kristojesus; December 28th, 2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    Month Season had change just past 8hrs, I browse at the top player almost all have 8or7 attack made but this number 74 on the top player had 13 attacked already should he/she be halt in attacking because the current legend league allows only 8 attack in 24 hrs? IGN is Kxx8
    That player start this season in Titan not in Legend.