Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trophies leader board

Trophies leader board

I usually don't pay any attention to the trophies leader board, but looked at it today. Was a bit shocked at what I saw. How is that even possible?
    Last edited by STRIKER44; December 26th, 2020 at 11:13 PM.

Forum Champion
    It’s happened before. It will most certainly happen again. Money is what I would speculate makes it possible though it could also be a very dedicated clasher with waaaay too much time on his or her hands. While SC can and has punished these kind of players in the past I doubt this kind of behavior will ever be completely stopped.

Fighting for the forums to stay open. #WeLuvForums #ScrewReddit
    What happened?
    Why is Supercell closing the forums? They just hate all the Hog Rider nerf threads so they close down the entire CR forum, and spoiler alert: There are no tags for a Balance Change suggestion in Reddit. Let's stay connected thru Discord, and fight for cause! https://discord.gg/uWhQaUX And ClashOfHolmes is amazing at sigs! Too bad the forums are closing! (There are no sigs in Reddit.)

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKER44 View Post
    I usually don't pay any attention to the trophies leader board, but looked at it today. Was a bit shocked at what I saw. How is that even possible?
    It is why I don't pay much attention to the leaderboards anymore. I look now and then out of curiosity, but certainly no excitement watching to see who wins.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    It’s happened before. It will most certainly happen again. Money is what I would speculate makes it possible though it could also be a very dedicated clasher with waaaay too much time on his or her hands. While SC can and has punished these kind of players in the past I doubt this kind of behavior will ever be completely stopped.
    Yap buying shield is one...

Pay for play mine is second.... Imagine stephxxxx has numerous account.. How can she or he play 8 attacks every current legend league with all of the account... I have 3 accounts and all in legend but I can't manage and no time to do so....
    Last edited by kristojesus; December 27th, 2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: additional

Not sure how that is possible. Looking at the troops the top 12 uses and it is a mixed bag of stuff. One clan having the top 12 spots seems suspicious. They should just do away with the leaderboard and trophy counts on legend.

Once you realize that trophies do not matter the game is way more fun.
    Level 226 | TH13 | 2775 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    Pay for play mine is second.... Imagine stephxxxx has numerous account.. How can she or he play 8 attacks every current legend league with all of the account... I have 3 accounts and all in legend but I can't manage and no time to do so....
    Why do you assume that all the accounts with the same name are run by the same person? Go to CoS and search up the account name "Mike" I stopped scrolling down after about 100 names, I highly doubt they are all the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezero View Post
    Not sure how that is possible. Looking at the troops the top 12 uses and it is a mixed bag of stuff. One clan having the top 12 spots seems suspicious. They should just do away with the leaderboard and trophy counts on legend.
    Just like all the "pro" players are on a chat server like Discord, cant see why it is not hard to believe the top pushers in the game are also on some type of chat application, and near the end of the season the top players all gather together to get top clan spot. Nothing suspicious about it really.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quite honestly if I was a person or coalition topping the leaderboard right now, I would offer my competing coalition who loves the fame and has plenty of money to change all my coalition's in game names to a name of the rival coalition's choice for 100,000 - 500,000 USD. Nothing against the TOS for doing so I think If only I was that good