Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

Cwl just ended in our clan and we retained our position in champ 2.
    Out of 7 wars,my base got
    Tripled:-2 times
    2* :- 4 times
    1* :- 1 time (at 99%&#128514
    What I have observed is spread out bases with multi infernos defends quite decent.In current meta you have to be very selective while choosing a base for cwl or legends.You can't just use any layout expecting it to defend since it is maxed.
    The clan that got promoted from our group had around 40% hit rate.But most of them used hybrid or yeti bat.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; January 10th, 2021 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZikaVirus2020 View Post
    Those people at the top must hit 8 100%s a day while us non skilled people can only land 4-6.

As far as bases go, I’m noticing the spaced bases with a lot of the bigger square compartments are the best due to super wizards, golems, and earthquakes.
    I recently switched to these types of bases, built 2 versions, and they are giving up 0-2 triples per day. I have 4 max accounts in Legends and these have allowed me to continue to progress a bit each day. I’m between 5400-5500 on all 4 at the end of yesterday, maybe over 5500 on 1-2 today.

My point is, once I adopted a base style that gives me issues, the triple rate against me has gone way down. Also, if I get 3-4 100’s on each account, I consider that a win for the day. But I also have days when I might only get 1-2 100%. It’s so much more fun getting a triple than 85% and it’s far from guaranteed. I don’t think the game is near broken and I don’t understand why someone would be clamoring for it to be more difficult.

I think another issue may be that people are slow to build a new base and just watch their current bases get destroyed repeatedly, because it used to be good. The game changes and you have to recognize new base designs and adapt. There are some classic bases that have been solid for months that I’m currently rolling through. And I don’t use the Blizzard because I’m not consistent enough with it.

Sorry, not sure how that double posted

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Do you have minion bot in your clan discord server?
    If so then plz post screenshot of the hit rates.

Though 50% hit rate won't put you at the level of world class clans like ATN,QW,INTZ etc. Its not "nowhere near top". 50% HR is still pretty good at the competitive level.
    ..... I already said my clan play in c2. The bases we see are not original difficult bases but reused ones. if I play in competition, I donít think my hit rate will be 50%. Simple fact.

my current legends day. Btw, my previous few days were like 1/8 until I tweaked my comp to being one more swb. Today is by far the best start I had for a few weeks. Still chasing my perfect day. Best was 7/8.48860F18-CE61-4EB4-B210-4A896159E294.jpeg

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ZikaVirus2020 View Post
    At 5400+, you will be nuked in place. Today I received 5 100% defenses, and 2 97% defenses.

Itís so easy to 100% maxed out TH13 bases now, itís making legends league less appealing to play since itís impossible to progress. When I log in and see 4 100% attacks in a row, Iím just like ďwhatís the point?Ē

The only thing I can try is is changing my base up but I know Iíll still get destroyed at 5400+. The only way to stay up here is to hit 5-6 100% attacks a day which sometimes I actually do. The game is just really messed up right now.
    i started legends yesterday at the high 5400s yesterday on both my th13. I only have 1/8 and 1/6 triples on defence. I started tweaking my def base this season. In legends an original base is the strongest def as opponent has only 30 secs and has lots of practise vs copied bases.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because I'm not clairvoyant.

Though I also never said you had to win Champs 1 to be getting 50%. I said you would be if you were getting 70-80% that you claimed your clanmate was getting - and no clan in that one league got anywhere near that many.
    no u said repeatedly the very top don’t get 50% hit rate. Please let me know if I quote you wrongly. Please let me know if you would like to lower the bar for very top from winning c1 group.

my personal definition for very top was higher but I decided to follow your definition which was winning c1 group. 50% hit rate is unlikely to win c1 group.
    Last edited by Alextzh; January 10th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    The top player is sitting at 6500 cups,how is "he" doing it? His base must be defending at top,I guess.
    Actually, those at top lose a lot of trophies as well.They just get more than than lose most of the time to move up.
    Above 5800, players lose 280-300 trophies on an average. There are times when they get +320 and -320 as well.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Centennial Club
    One of the biggest misconception here in forums is people assume offense hit rate is just dependent on players skill. It is just half of it or less.

it much more dependent on the base you are hitting. If u hit ♥♥♥♥ bases and still don’t get good hit rates, you are further from the top than you realise. Likewise a 50% hit rate in c2 does not mean a 50% hit rate in c1 for offensive skill

Just came back to the game out of sheer boredom in these Covid times. What's up with the AQ dying to single target damage despite use of ability? Had that happen a few times now.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Just came back to the game out of sheer boredom in these Covid times. What's up with the AQ dying to single target damage despite use of ability? Had that happen a few times now.
    That happens when defenses like scattershots or cc troops like the super minion shoot at your queen right before you use the ability. Your queen goes invisible (not invincible) but the shots that are already in the air hit your queen and she dies.