Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is possible the blizzard is too strong for the very elite players. As I said in this thread or maybe it was a different one, this is one of those rare situations where a nerf might mainly impact elite players and not be felt much by average players who aren't skilled enough to make it very strong anyway.
    This I think is very true.

I have been trying it out the last day or two, and haven't yet got a triple "in the wild" - I can when Fc-ing my other bases, though it took a few goes on each of them. At the moment, I am still getting as many 1 stars as twos with it (which is worse than with my regular strategy).

A few more days practice, I will probably be getting more triples with it than I have previously though (which isn't saying much). But it certainly takes practice - and precision. And for most players at my level, the cost of a tiny mistake is too high for the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post

It is possible the blizzard is too strong for the very elite players. As I said in this thread or maybe it was a different one, this is one of those rare situations where a nerf might mainly impact elite players and not be felt much by average players who aren't skilled enough to make it very strong anyway.
    Yeah. Blizzard is too strong right now. We had attacks where the attacker took out 60+ % of the base with just blizzard and Sui Heros. There was even an attack where 90% of the base was taken out with just Blizzard and sui heros.
    Would be great if they nerf it a bit.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Yeah. Blizzard is too strong right now. We had attacks where the attacker took out 60+ % of the base with just blizzard and Sui Heros. There was even an attack where 90% of the base was taken out with just Blizzard and sui heros.
    What do you suggest they nerf? The super wizard, the blimp, or the invisibility spell? They work well together but none of them are OP.

Just curious. What part do you nerf? Invis spell is high skill for placement. Outside of blizzard, superwiz is ok but not great for us mortals. Atleast in my clans experience. I expect a nerf which is why I'm not bothering to learn it. Just not sure how they can do it without either making super wiz useless or annoying quite a lot of us using invis.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    What do you suggest they nerf? The super wizard, the blimp, or the invisibility spell? They work well together but none of them are OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Just curious. What part do you nerf? Invis spell is high skill for placement. Outside of blizzard, superwiz is ok but not great for us mortals. Atleast in my clans experience. I expect a nerf which is why I'm not bothering to learn it. Just not sure how they can do it without either making super wiz useless or annoying quite a lot of us using invis.
    They can:
    1.Increase housing space of Super Wiz
    2.Reduce Chain damage of Super Wiz when its under invisible

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

They can:
    #2 is a solid idea

A reduction of the SWiz's chain damage, while under the invisibility spell, would destroy the Blizzard without killing the blimp, sw, or spell.

Very nice. I don't believe it needs a nerf, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    TH13 has been the easiest TH in the history of the game. Every update for the whole TH13 duration has made offense stronger and stronger. That's in no way how you balance a game.

And here you go since you asked - 4 Super Wizards with 5 barb/arch in a Blimp with 4 Invis Spells and Rage. The rest of the army is just cleanup.
    Hey ! Man dont forget that like every update whenever Offense gets stronger , defence also gets stronger , hence keeping the balance , in last update we recieved 5 levels of rc with 1 additional ability level , which isnt that strong and in return 1 level of x bows ( 4 units) , which is considered one of the strongest defence in game along with infernos , artillery , giga tesla/ inferno and scatter.
    Aslo we got invisible spell , which introduced us with super wizard blimp technique which seems op rn. But dont forget not every player is that skill full to use it , i have several people in my clan who try super wizards in blimp with invisible spell but dont manage to place spell correctly and thus missing out important buildings.
    Secondly lightning recieved a harsh nerf in last update , that killed taking out cc tactic , also scatter hit points increased so super wizard blimp kind of replaced lightning by some means .
    And to be honest , atleast 2-3 times a month we see thread like this , sayinng "the game is broken" , "offense is broken" , "meta is op"
    Last edited by Rhodesway31; December 28th, 2020 at 06:24 AM.

The current situation is that when the base has 2 or 3 cores, you only need to send Blizzard to one of the cores, and then use ANYTHING like 103+103 to finish the remaining L-shapes. This can handle more than 70% of the current base designs. The other bases are separate and do not have a clear core, just use spam attacks and watch the stars showing up.

So, what do we need in the current clan wars? strategy? No, gambling? Yes.
    Last edited by DenTang; December 28th, 2020 at 09:30 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    They can:
    1 would make super wiz completely useless in all circumstances.

2 is the sort of added complexity I don't think SC would want. They have tended to move away from changing stats for specific circumstances, and aren't keen on introducing more.

I also don't really feel it needs a nerf except for elite players. It needs too high a skill level for us mere mortals.

Centennial Club
    Last season I had 2 accounts in legends:
    5647 cups = place 5036
    5617 cups = place 7812
    out of around 750,000 legends players. So, pretty proud of that. But when you are in the middle of the daily attacks you do not feel overpowered cause you are playing against people of equal skill and ability. Some days you even feel like a bad attacker.

As for the original topic, I have to agree that the blimp-wiz probably needs a tweak. Those in my clan who have practiced the blimp invisible wiz get so much value out of it the follow-up is more like clean-up.