Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    ... my clan is in c2. Our hit average hit rate for the past 6 cwl wars is around 50% and we will top our c2 group. Trust me, I have a much better idea about hit rates at the very top because I have clan mates who play competitively. My clan is a semi retired clan for people who stop playing competitively. Only ONE guy had 70%+ hit rate but he runs more than one account. Me and a couple Of others has around 50%. Rest is maybe 30-40%. Honestly, only our top player can be considered the very top,

A 50% hit rate at th13 puts you nowhere near the top players. It is just a fact for the current meta and you keep saying otherwise.
    Do you have minion bot in your clan discord server?
    If so then plz post screenshot of the hit rates.

Though 50% hit rate won't put you at the level of world class clans like ATN,QW,INTZ etc. Its not "nowhere near top". 50% HR is still pretty good at the competitive level.
    Last edited by Rak2180; January 10th, 2021 at 01:50 PM.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

From what I've seen in my clan and my friends clans I'd say 50% is slightly above average in Champion League I this month. Maybe we just got some very hard groups though.

43% triple rate is proof of broken meta for 2 hit wars.

sc needs to see if they want to keep the 2 hit war format.... if they do, they need to make th13 harder
    As far as I know 2 hit wars are not used in the competitive scene anymore and normal clans are not able to put up such high numbers on a regular basis anyway so this is not a problem.
    Last edited by Colin94; January 10th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.

Is it possible that Supercell is driving the hit rate up on purpose. When it is high enough ( in their opinion ) they will change normal clan wars to same format as CWL and competitions so 1 attack per base. When normal wars came out ( when th10 was the top th )two hit format was reasonable because three star rates were very low at the top.

tell it to Ajax... you don’t even have to top champ 1 to get higher than 50% hit rate. I still don’t understand why he said the very top clans is not higher than 50% hit rate....
    And what exactly is your problem? Until they hit rate gets between 80 and 100% there is no problem.

I honestly don't understand why you want the game to be so hard that almost nobody wants to play it!

Forum Superstar
    ... my clan is in c2. Our hit average hit rate for the past 6 cwl wars is around 50% and we will top our c2 group. Trust me, I have a much better idea about hit rates at the very top because I have clan mates who play competitively. My clan is a semi retired clan for people who stop playing competitively. Only ONE guy had 70%+ hit rate but he runs more than one account. Me and a couple Of others has around 50%. Rest is maybe 30-40%. Honestly, only our top player can be considered the very top,

A 50% hit rate at th13 puts you nowhere near the top players. It is just a fact for the current meta and you keep saying otherwise.
    So look at it this way: There are approx 1000 clans in C1 and 2000 clans in C2. You claim that you just won C2 so will be promoted to C1. That means that your clan is in the top 1000. Congrats and very well done. How can you possibly not call that “elite” especially when you also state that your clan is for people who stop playing competitively? Even retired and on his worst day Shaq is still an elite basketball player relative to the millions who never made it to the NBA.
    Last edited by Tosti111; January 10th, 2021 at 04:11 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

u saying it’s around 43% triple rate? Honestly that is just horrible...
    u have no sense of numbers. 5 percent is huge. When they gave us 20 extra space, the increase was only 10%. You do know cwl is one hit format. 43% triple rate is proof of broken meta for 2 hit wars.

sc needs to see if they want to keep the 2 hit war format.... if they do, they need to make th13 harder
    I know numbers just fine. The three star rate went from 38.5 last month to 43.4 this month. As I said, less than one extra three star per team per war.

Did you even read my post? It’s seems not. I said some may still think the current 3 star rate is too high, though I don’t know why the elite would play 2 hit wars anyway. For the vast majority of players, who have a much lower hit rate (think more along the lines of 15% in Masters) two hit wars are just fine.

Anyway, back to the actual point of my post that I must not have made clear: blizzard did NOT make the “game is broken” impact predicted/claimed by others earlier in this thread. Unless, of course, you’re trying to tell me those people talking about how blizzard broke the game were talking about less than one extra 3 star on average out of their 15 attacks? Really?
    Last edited by 2222; January 10th, 2021 at 04:16 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I know numbers just fine. The three star rate went from 38.5 last month to 43.4 this month. As I said, less than one extra three star per team per war.

Did you even read my post? It’s seems not. I said some may still think the current 3 star rate is too high, though I don’t know why the elite would play 2 hit wars anyway. For the vast majority of players, who have a much lower hit rate (think more along the lines of 15% in Masters) two hit wars are just fine.

Anyway, back to the actual point of my post that I must not have made clear: blizzard did NOT make the “game is broken” impact predicted/claimed by others earlier in this thread. Unless, of course, you’re trying to tell me those people talking about how blizzard broke the game were talking about less than one extra 3 star on average out of their 15 attacks? Really?
    This is quite interesting, I'm only down in Gold 1. And barely got scratched. No one 3 starred me, well someone got a 97% but that it was it. I had one defense which was quite pleasing and the rest was 1 star wonders, which anyone can get on any base just using mass electro and 4 heroes and hoovering up trash buildings. Not hard is it?

No defences were filled with super minions, no one used blizzard on any of us, as leader I did check every replay..
    Maybe it's a top end thing after all and not some widespread, world ending problem this so called meta. If it is just the elite being affected, is it a problem? Surely the elite can adapt? I also found in every day defense, much like defending against hybrid swarms, placing all your spring traps bombs, air mines etc in one place, like around the eagle, stops sup wizards in thier tracks. Every hero wannabe launches thier blimp from the same old spot time and time again and none of them have made it through in the past week.

At 5400+, you will be nuked in place. Today I received 5 100% defenses, and 2 97% defenses.

Itís so easy to 100% maxed out TH13 bases now, itís making legends league less appealing to play since itís impossible to progress. When I log in and see 4 100% attacks in a row, Iím just like ďwhatís the point?Ē

The only thing I can try is is changing my base up but I know Iíll still get destroyed at 5400+. The only way to stay up here is to hit 5-6 100% attacks a day which sometimes I actually do. The game is just really messed up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZikaVirus2020 View Post
    At 5400+, you will be nuked in place. Today I received 5 100% defenses, and 2 97% defenses.

It’s so easy to 100% maxed out TH13 bases now, it’s making legends league less appealing to play since it’s impossible to progress. When I log in and see 4 100% attacks in a row, I’m just like “what’s the point?”

The only thing I can try is is changing my base up but I know I’ll still get destroyed at 5400+. The only way to stay up here is to hit 5-6 100% attacks a day which sometimes I actually do. The game is just really messed up right now.
    I tend to get blasted when I get into the 5500's. We all have our breaking point where we max out our skill level. Base design does matter, though. If the CWL players with a custom army and 24 hours to plan are getting 43% 3 stars, that should tell you something about what to expect in Legends with a generic army and no prep time. Of course then also in Legends you do eventually cross into the very elite players that do significantly better than 43% in CWL too.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by ZikaVirus2020 View Post

Itís so easy to 100% maxed out TH13 bases now, itís making legends league less appealing to play since itís impossible to progress. When I log in and see 4 100% attacks in a row, Iím just like ďwhatís the point?Ē

The only thing I can try is is changing my base up but I know Iíll still get destroyed at 5400+. The only way to stay up here is to hit 5-6 100% attacks a day which sometimes I actually do. The game is just really messed up right now.
    The top player is sitting at 6500 cups,how is "he" doing it? His base must be defending at top,I guess.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; January 10th, 2021 at 08:38 PM.