Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

January 2021 CWL round ends in a few days. We will see then how powerful blizzard really is. At master 1 ( where my clan is ) I think the 3 star rate has increased a bit. But how it is done has changed a lot. 80% of the three stars is done with super wix+golems+witches with 8 eqs.

I donít think the masters stats prove much unless weíre able to isolate only those attacks against max bases. I am personally responsible for 38 three-star attacks in my masters CWL, but none of them were against fully maxed bases and some were even against new bases that didnít even have scatter shots down yet. In Legends I have a much harder time laying down a three star than in CWL.

Quote Originally Posted by s0fr3shh View Post
    Where does it prove that? The post above yours is only stating november and december cwls. Don't quote everyone with an "I told you so" before actually remembering that the update dropped on one of the last days of the december cwl. january stats aren't even out yet.
    I wasn't referring to the post above mine. The January stats at Champs1 show an increase of less than 5% as of now, and it has been the same for a couple days. I'm confident it won't change enough in the in the last days to matter. The January stats are what I'm referring to. So, yes, I do think we can clearly see the sky didn't fall. A big huge 4.86% increase in the three star rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolg View Post
    January 2021 CWL round ends in a few days. We will see then how powerful blizzard really is. At master 1 ( where my clan is ) I think the 3 star rate has increased a bit. But how it is done has changed a lot. 80% of the three stars is done with super wix+golems+witches with 8 eqs.
    Yep, that 4.86% increase wasn't just from blizzard either. The stories of a broken attack turned out to not be true. That doesn't mean SC won't nerf it. If there are some very elite pro players 3 starring too often they may nerf it anyway. It without a doubt did not prove to be what some here wanted to claim, though.
    Last edited by 2222; January 10th, 2021 at 03:52 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I wasn't referring to the post above mine. The January stats at Champs1 show an increase of less than 5% as of now, and it has been the same for a couple days. I'm confident it won't change enough in the in the last days to matter. The January stats are what I'm referring to. So, yes, I do think we can clearly see the sky didn't fall. A big huge 4.86% increase in the three star rates.

Yep, that 4.86% increase wasn't just from blizzard either. The stories of a broken attack turned out to not be true. That doesn't mean SC won't nerf it. If there are some very elite pro players 3 starring too often they may nerf it anyway. It without a doubt did not prove to be what some here wanted to claim, though.
    u saying it’s around 43% triple rate? Honestly that is just horrible...
    u have no sense of numbers. 5 percent is huge. When they gave us 20 extra space, the increase was only 10%. You do know cwl is one hit format. 43% triple rate is proof of broken meta for 2 hit wars.

sc needs to see if they want to keep the 2 hit war format.... if they do, they need to make th13 harder

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Sometimes people think that whatever environment they live in is the norm. In your case, you have a 49 member clan with 45 folks all in LL. If i counted correctly, 6+ members of your clan have LL best season over 6000 and at least one of those individuals had an best LL above 6400. So, from your perspective I can see why you might believe LL is too easy.

My clan also has 49 members. 7 are in LL but almost half of our members are TH 13 and most are max or darn close. We dont have a single one whose LL best exceeds 5700 and most are around 5500.

Your clan members are what most others would consider pro or elite, certainly in LL standards. Whether you believe it or not, your clan is in the top 1% of all TH 13 players. Good on you, your team has been very successful.
    LL best season is err... not that good a benchmark as LL is much easier last time. Most of their members highest last season is 55xx. That is not that strong.

I am pretty his clan is good but no way near the elite. I ended LL last two seasons at 56xx. My clan top players end at 58xx. There is a huge difference every 100 cups. HUGE difference.

my point is that people in this forum assume anyone asking for a nerf is a pro.... which is not necessarily the case...
    Last edited by Alextzh; January 10th, 2021 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That might be true if there were anything remotely approaching an 80% 3 star rate (there is no 4 star!).

But it isn't even quite as high as 50%, even at the very top. By the time you get down to masters 2, the rate is much less than that - around 20% at most.
    ??? this statement is definately false. At the very top, the triple rate is definately higher than 50%. you said very top. That I assume queen walker, alternate attacks, or my clan mate whose hit rate is insanely high, close to 70-80% over the past 2 months.

My hit rate is around 50%... and I am nowhere nowhere near the top. as i see soooo many players with hit rate at 50% in my clan and clans that I know
    Last edited by Alextzh; January 10th, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    ??? this statement is definately false. At the very top, the triple rate is definately higher than 50%. you said very top.
    I did, and it is absolutely true.

That I assume queen walker, alternate attacks, or my clan mate whose hit rate is insanely high, close to 70-80% over the past 2 months.
    So are the rest of your clan very much poorer? Or have you just won your Champs 1 league? Because if your clan as a whole is getting twice the CWL champs 1 average, you should be very easily winning your league.

Or are you somehow definging the very topnas being something other than winning Champs 1 CWL.

My hit rate is around 50%... and I am nowhere nowhere near the top. as i see soooo many players with hit rate at 50% in my clan and clans that I know
    Please stop this pretence of being nowhere near the top. If your clan is scoring more than 50% in champs 1 CWL, then you absolutely are at the top.

If yoou are talking about LL (I wasn't, in the post you responded to), then from what you say in other posts, you are well inside the top 1% of those in LL, and less than 3% of players are even in LL.

A few hit rates from our Champion I group:

1. 61.9%
    2. 49.5%
    3. 54.3%
    4. 52.4%
    5. 47.6%
    6. 44.8%
    7. 41.9%
    8. 36.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    A few hit rates from our Champion I group:

1. 61.9%
    2. 49.5%
    3. 54.3%
    4. 52.4%
    5. 47.6%
    6. 44.8%
    7. 41.9%
    8. 36.9%
    tell it to Ajax... you don’t even have to top champ 1 to get higher than 50% hit rate. I still don’t understand why he said the very top clans is not higher than 50% hit rate....

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I did, and it is absolutely true.

So are the rest of your clan very much poorer? Or have you just won your Champs 1 league? Because if your clan as a whole is getting twice the CWL champs 1 average, you should be very easily winning your league.

Or are you somehow definging the very topnas being something other than winning Champs 1 CWL.

Please stop this pretence of being nowhere near the top. If your clan is scoring more than 50% in champs 1 CWL, then you absolutely are at the top.

If yoou are talking about LL (I wasn't, in the post you responded to), then from what you say in other posts, you are well inside the top 1% of those in LL, and less than 3% of players are even in LL.
    ... my clan is in c2. Our hit average hit rate for the past 6 cwl wars is around 50% and we will top our c2 group. Trust me, I have a much better idea about hit rates at the very top because I have clan mates who play competitively. My clan is a semi retired clan for people who stop playing competitively. Only ONE guy had 70%+ hit rate but he runs more than one account. Me and a couple Of others has around 50%. Rest is maybe 30-40%. Honestly, only our top player can be considered the very top,

A 50% hit rate at th13 puts you nowhere near the top players. It is just a fact for the current meta and you keep saying otherwise.