Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

My base is maxed and army is maxed and Iím in titan 1, no one is getting 3 star against my base and I canít get 3 star from others. But I have seen lot of YouTube videos they are getting 3 stars easily

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah14ya View Post
    This current meta is so ridiculously broken. It has never been so easy to 3 star in my 7+ years of playing CoC.

Supercell, I really hope that you guys put more emphasis on defense in future updates because you will kill your game. Competitive clash is a joke and even our regular clan wars have become stale and boring.

FIX YOUR GAME!
    Whats your IG name may be ill see you up top in leaderboard
    Also whats the meta that you use may be ill give it a try??

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This game is not dictated by the competitive players.
    Competitive games are balanced around pro players.
    And fyi you don't need to be anywhere near pro level to see that the Super Wizard with Invisibility spells is super broken.

Ppl were defending stuff like Bats when they were first introduced and Lighting Spells and Witches lately as totally balanced but guess what everyone knew they were totally OP and were nerfed hard eventually.
    The current situation is even worse and we better not have to wait months and months for an actual fix.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; December 27th, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

The title should be

"The game is soooooooo enjoyable at the moment."

current meta is broken?
    I dont think SOOOOOOOOO........It seems completely balanced , as all things should be.
    I am speaking by my personal experience from daily legend league attacks and clan war and not competetive scene stats .
    Also please share your army with us too , so that we can also 3 star every time we attack (^_^)
    Because for me nothing have changed since update before also i was getting around 1-2 3star attacks out of my 8 attacks and still its going same .

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah14ya View Post
    This current meta is so ridiculously broken. It has never been so easy to 3 star in my 7+ years of playing CoC.

Supercell, I really hope that you guys put more emphasis on defense in future updates because you will kill your game. Competitive clash is a joke and even our regular clan wars have become stale and boring.

FIX YOUR GAME!
    Not every Player can Triple Every time they lose by factors like Time fail, wrong deploy, many things are take places. So if current meta is killing do that meta by yourself and triple every base.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    current meta is broken?
    I dont think SOOOOOOOOO........It seems completely balanced , as all things should be.
    I am speaking by my personal experience from daily legend league attacks and clan war and not competetive scene stats .
    Also please share your army with us too , so that we can also 3 star every time we attack (^_^)
    Because for me nothing have changed since update before also i was getting around 1-2 3star attacks out of my 8 attacks and still its going same .
    TH13 has been the easiest TH in the history of the game. Every update for the whole TH13 duration has made offense stronger and stronger. That's in no way how you balance a game.

And here you go since you asked - 4 Super Wizards with 5 barb/arch in a Blimp with 4 Invis Spells and Rage. The rest of the army is just cleanup.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; December 27th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Well I have been playing since beta and to be honest I do not agree with OP - I am a max th 13 and we do face clans that 3 star a lot of our 13s on some occasions. However usually it is a reasonable mix. For example last war we got 3 stars on 3 out of 15 max th 13s. Enemy got 2 on ours. War before enemy got 5 13s out of 18. We only 3 starred 4 of theirs. Maybe you are facing oponnents with weak thís??? Or perhaps just bad luck to face really tough clans. In Multiplayer that so does not even warrant discussing - multiplayer bases are not war bases and often not even filled cc. I triple a lot more in Multiplayer than I do in war.

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Pro Member
    My guess he is reffering to blimp, super wizard and invisibility spell combo. Right now it feels like no base is able to defend against this meta. and Im talking from the offensive side of this method. It easily adapted to every base, I've been using it at wars and legend league and maintain an average of 250-260 trophies per day, and right now I hang around 5600 ( not sure if it considered high but since the update I find it much more easier to climb ) and bottom line I 3 star.. not every time but surely much much more than before

Perhaps the top level players find it easy, but I can say in our last 3 wars, with between 3-5 th13 on each roster, we’ve had no 3 stars, closest was a 95% 2 star. Both myself and a clan mate are mid 5500 legend league players so we aren’t “noobs”. Maybe we just don’t play as hard? Hard to say I guess.