Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Current meta is sooooooooo broken

Fresh Spawn

Current meta is sooooooooo broken

This current meta is so ridiculously broken. It has never been so easy to 3 star in my 7+ years of playing CoC.

Supercell, I really hope that you guys put more emphasis on defense in future updates because you will kill your game. Competitive clash is a joke and even our regular clan wars have become stale and boring.

FIX YOUR GAME!

This game is not dictated by the competitive players.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by Jah14ya View Post
    This current meta is so ridiculously broken. It has never been so easy to 3 star in my 7+ years of playing CoC.

Supercell, I really hope that you guys put more emphasis on defense in future updates because you will kill your game. Competitive clash is a joke and even our regular clan wars have become stale and boring.

FIX YOUR GAME!
    Please give some examples as well as your OP army that is used to crush totally maxed bases, it might help others...

Quote Originally Posted by Jah14ya View Post

FIX YOUR GAME!
    And the truth is people...

This is how people that constantly get rolled, cry out for Supercell to make changes in a vain attempt to not get rekd.
    I haven't been 100%'d in weeks, just watched the log in fact, no one has pulled over 70% in the current log record.... And my base is no where near maxed.

OP just fix your base and the problem will go away. No need to troll the forum.

Good for you. Go join a pro team and compete for the million dollar prize. As for me, the only place its broken is the same as always. Youtubers and the top 1 percenters.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

You must be the top one on the leaderboard then

Centennial Club
    Honestly, when u see pro players dishing out 70% hit rate in 5v5, it is pretty broken if you want to play coc competitively.
    I think max th13 needs to be hard to triple and now it is too easy.

The competative side of game is not just for pro attacker but also a designer of good unpredictable defence layout

Where are you on the leaders board with your super powerful army

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Where are you on the leaders board with your super powerful army
    This isn't the right question to ask since if the offense is indeed broken, it is broken for everyone. However, what determines whether offense is broken or not is the observed hit rate throughout multiplayer, clan wars and CWL. Obviously nobody except SC has that data so it's not possible for us to conclude this discussion. However what I do know is that SC admitted that the game is more fun when offense is just a little more powerful than defense, ask yourself - when do you get more joy - when your base defends with 70% 2-star or when you smash a 3-star? For most, it's the latter. That being said, I believe they've been constantly trying to maintain the balance a little towards offense (ever since TH13 came into the picture). With zap nerf, intention wasn't to nerf offense but to retain core elements of clash - one of which is dealing with unpredictable enemy CC.
    Last edited by Bhargav97; December 27th, 2020 at 08:08 AM.