Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold or Free Pass

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    86

    Gold or Free Pass

    I suggest inserting a prize of 4,500 points some book for a free pass. The reason for this is that either to buy a gold pass or to cross a free pass after 18 days we unlock all the prizes and then wait 12-13 days for the new season. Just one any prize of 4,500 points would be enough to pass all the other tasks throughout the month

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    The limit was quite deliberately set by Supercell to be at a poinbt any reaosnably active player should be able to reach, without too much pressure.

    Add anything at5 a higher points level, you are immediately putting pressure on people to reach it, and many wouldn't.

  3. #3
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The limit was quite deliberately set by Supercell to be at a poinbt any reaosnably active player should be able to reach, without too much pressure.

    Add anything at5 a higher points level, you are immediately putting pressure on people to reach it, and many wouldn't.
    Wouldn't the OP's idea be ruled out anyway? Obtaining the pass by any means other than cash
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The limit was quite deliberately set by Supercell to be at a poinbt any reaosnably active player should be able to reach, without too much pressure.

    Add anything at5 a higher points level, you are immediately putting pressure on people to reach it, and many wouldn't.

    I agree with you. But that's why I stated that there should be a small prize at 4,500 points, not between 2,600 and 4,500, but only at 4,500. That the most active players still gain something and the less active ones lose almost nothing. A similar system as in Clan Games at 4,000 +1 rewards below that everything is won except +1


    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Wouldn't the OP's idea be ruled out anyway? Obtaining the pass by any means other than cash
    This is not an idea for getting a gold pass without paying cash. Read the suggestion better.
    Last edited by PavleBiber; December 26th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.

  5. #5
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,135
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    I agree with you. But that's why I stated that there should be a small prize at 4,500 points, not between 2,600 and 4,500, but only at 4,500. That the most active players still gain something and the less active ones lose almost nothing. A similar system as in Clan Games at 4,000 +1 rewards below that everything is won except +1




    This is not an idea for getting a gold pass without paying cash. Read the suggestion better.
    You call a book a small prize? There are after challenges that are unsuitable or flat out impossible for some players. For example, I qhave maxed bh and just 4 more air bombs to go on my main. Upgarde walls or building challenges are often impossible for me to complete. Attack with no spells. I'm in legends...good luck with that. Others are impossible for lower town halls as they don't have certain troops unlocked. I would be quite annoyed if there was a prize that I could not get because I cannot complete some of the challenges. As it is, the paths are friendly to all types of players. They don't require hyperactivity nor do they require that you have things to upgrade nor be a certain town hall or higher. Personally, I like that I can finish the path then focus on farming, war, events or clan games and not worry about finishing every single challenge to get full rewards.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    86
    If you had read my proposal carefully, you would have noticed that I have mentioned any award, it is not crucial that it be a book. And 1m of gold is enough. All tasks can be passed, I also reached 4,500 points on TH13 max and on a weaker account as well (TH7) This is not the maximum point limit, even at 4,500 points there is room for maybe up to 5,000 points. After all, not all players have to receive all the prizes. Currently, 2,600 points are collected in 18 days, it is not fair to get the same reward for players who work hard and play actively and players who do not like to solve tasks. If it is hard to solve tasks, then give up that reward. There is no point that everyone wants every award without making the slightest effort. A balance needs to be struck between players who play the game for 30 minutes a day and players who play the game for a few hours a day.
    Last edited by PavleBiber; December 26th, 2020 at 10:33 PM.

  7. #7
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,135
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    If you had read my proposal carefully, you would have noticed that I have mentioned any award, it is not crucial that it be a book. And 1m of gold is enough. All tasks can be passed, I also reached 4,500 points on TH13 max and on a weaker account as well (TH7) This is not the maximum point limit, even at 4,500 points there is room for maybe up to 5,000 points. After all, not all players have to receive all the prizes. Currently, 2,600 points are collected in 18 days, it is not fair to get the same reward for players who work hard and play actively and players who do not like to solve tasks. If it is hard to solve tasks, then give up that reward. There is no point that everyone wants every award without making the slightest effort. A balance needs to be struck between players who play the game for 30 minutes a day and players who play the game for a few hours a day.
    Tell me how I can do an upgrade walls tasks or upgrade buildings task when my base is maxed. Technically, yes I can get 10 stars in legends with no spells. Practically, thats going to be a miserable day of attacking. If I were hanging out in titans or lower, sure. I have well over 800 points of challenges sitting on my board that I have no desire to do. Similar on my mini th12. If there were an additional reward, I would feel a compulsion to complete. Adding a high point reward is a no win scenario for supercel. If its junk like 1 mill gold, the guys who get there would complain because its junk. If its a good reward, players like me would complain because of the pain of wasting attacks with no spells, using a clone spell, or missing it by a few points because we CANNOT complete all challenges.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Tell me how I can do an upgrade walls tasks or upgrade buildings task when my base is maxed. Technically, yes I can get 10 stars in legends with no spells. Practically, thats going to be a miserable day of attacking. If I were hanging out in titans or lower, sure. I have well over 800 points of challenges sitting on my board that I have no desire to do. Similar on my mini th12. If there were an additional reward, I would feel a compulsion to complete. Adding a high point reward is a no win scenario for supercel. If its junk like 1 mill gold, the guys who get there would complain because its junk. If its a good reward, players like me would complain because of the pain of wasting attacks with no spells, using a clone spell, or missing it by a few points because we CANNOT complete all challenges.
    Tell me how do you spend gold or books on th13 max? if you are th max 13 then you don't even need rewards
    Last edited by PavleBiber; December 27th, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    I agree with you. But that's why I stated that there should be a small prize at 4,500 points, not between 2,600 and 4,500, but only at 4,500. That the most active players still gain something and the less active ones lose almost nothing. A similar system as in Clan Games at 4,000 +1 rewards below that everything is won except +1
    How can you say you agree with me, then completely disagree?

    I was saying there should be NOTHING beyond the current end point of the pass. It doesn't matter how small the additional reward is, people will feel pressure to get there.

    And it isn't similar to Clan games. The limit is still 4K per player/account, you just get an additional award if you reach that limit. There is nothing for going beyond it, and in fact you cannot go more beyond it than you can do in a single challenge.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    If you had read my proposal carefully, you would have noticed that I have mentioned any award, it is not crucial that it be a book.
    If you had read your proposal mire thoroughly, you would have seen thatbyou did suggest "some book" for the additional reward. Now you say that is not crucial, which is fine, but you can't eay he didn't readbyour proposal carefully when that is exactly what it said.

    And 1m of gold is enough. All tasks can be passed, I also reached 4,500 points on TH13 max and on a weaker account as well (TH7) This is not the maximum point limit, even at 4,500 points there is room for maybe up to 5,000 points. After all, not all players have to receive all the prizes. Currently, 2,600 points are collected in 18 days, it is not fair to get the same reward for players who work hard and play actively and players who do not like to solve tasks. If it is hard to solve tasks, then give up that reward. There is no point that everyone wants every award without making the slightest effort. A balance needs to be struck between players who play the game for 30 minutes a day and players who play the game for a few hours a day.
    Why do you think anything needs to change to strike such a balance? Supercell don't want to force people to play a few hours a day, that would drive people away.

    The pass was always intended to be reasonably easy for anybody who is reasonably active, and SC have explicitly stated that several times.


    Quote Originally Posted by PavleBiber View Post
    Tell me how do you spend gold or books on th13 max? if you are th max 13 then you don't even need rewards
    The gems in place of unclaimable rewards are always useful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •