Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games rewards not worth the grind

  1. #61
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Odd. Lab tends to be a bottleneck. Books of spells or fighting are ones I look forward to on my mini.
    I would have loved to see a bof in the final tier, but a book of spells doesn't motivate me at all. Most of my minis have max freeze, heal, poison, rage, zap, quake and bats. Those are the spells I use most often, so I didn't really have an immediate use for BoS.

    Maxing the invisibility spell on my minis is not a priority of mine.

  2. #62
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    I would have loved to see a bof in the final tier, but a book of spells doesn't motivate me at all. Most of my minis have max freeze, heal, poison, rage, zap, quake and bats. Those are the spells I use most often, so I didn't really have an immediate use for BoS.

    Maxing the invisibility spell on my minis is not a priority of mine.
    What is the difference between BoS and BoF ?
    In terms of advantage, or cutting off Lab Upgrade time, both Books provide equal value.

    The real value of Books is when you actually use the Books. You can use those BoS to upgrade Invisibility Spell, then go on to upgrade the Troop that you prioritize. Say this CG you are given a BoF instead, sure you could upgrade the Troop that you prioritize, but then you will still have to upgrade the Invisibility Spell sooner or later.

    The difference is just 2 weeks and 1 Troop level, I doubt that will make huge difference in any of your attack in the 2 weeks period, and some could argue that a level of Invisibility Spell can make some difference too, at least the same difference as 1 level of your preferred troop.

    Besides, to your original point, getting max point in CG give you an additional reward in any tier, even if you didn't want BoS, there are still many Magic Items that you could get there. And if there is still nothing that motivates you, then is the gems rewards.

  3. #63
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    What is the difference between BoS and BoF ?
    In terms of advantage, or cutting off Lab Upgrade time, both Books provide equal value.
    Imo, the BoF is more valuable than the BoS. I can use the BoF on any of the 23 troops or on one of the 5 siege machines, but the BoS can only be used on one of the 12 spells. I don't use 3 of the spells, but I use every troop except valks. Also, I can get close to maxing out spells like rage waaay before TH13 but the only troops I can think of that maxes out before TH13 are witches and goblins.

    I view BoF as the more valuable of the two, but I don't view the BoS as worthless or anything like that. The last two months were pretty exhausting for me irl, so that also was a factor in my decision to not max out all my accounts for CG.

    Seeing the BoS as a final tier reward made my decision a lot easier.
    Last edited by KingDMan; December 28th, 2020 at 05:38 AM.

  4. #64
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    Seeing the BoS as a final tier reward made my decision a lot easier.
    Not sure I get the logic.
    As long as your Clan reaches the 50K Clan's points, all members will get 6 tier worth of rewards. I mean even if there is BoF in the Final Tier, you still don't have to max out all accounts to get the BoF in that Final Tier.

    Maxing out personal CG point will grant your account an additional rewards, not unlocking Final Tier.

  5. #65
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Not sure I get the logic.
    As long as your Clan reaches the 50K Clan's points, all members will get 6 tier worth of rewards. I mean even if there is BoF in the Final Tier, you still don't have to max out all accounts to get the BoF in that Final Tier.

    Maxing out personal CG point will grant your account an additional rewards, not unlocking Final Tier.
    I didn't care about getting the BoS. I have accounts in several clans, and I usually push them during CG to make sure we get max rewards. I didn't bother doing that this month, because I didn't care if we maxed out this month.

    Hope that clears it up for you.

  6. #66
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    I didn't care about getting the BoS. I have accounts in several clans, and I usually push them during CG to make sure we get max rewards. I didn't bother doing that this month, because I didn't care if we maxed out this month.

    Hope that clears it up for you.
    You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if it is BoS or BoF, it doesn't matter whether you maxed out the personal CG points, as long as your Clan get 50K CG points, your other accounts could simply get 100 CG points and still get all the rewards.

    If you are talking about pushing for overall Clan's points then too bad for your Clanmates, because they might need that BoS, and they are missing it because you didn't care about it.

  7. #67
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    If you are talking about pushing for overall Clan's points then too bad for your Clanmates, because they might need that BoS, and they are missing it because you didn't care about it.
    Now we're on the same page.

    There were months, in which, I maxed out multiple accounts, but we didn't max out as a clan. No one even attempted to offer an apology or explanation. Too bad for me, huh?

    Nah, life goes on. I've already told some of them I'm a little burnt out. I'll probably opt to take a break from the game pretty soon.
    Last edited by KingDMan; December 28th, 2020 at 06:37 AM.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultGuy6 View Post
    I agree with the OP. So if I may...

    Remove the training potions from tier 4.
    Move the shovel to tier 4.
    Remove the tier 5 BB lix rune (we just got one for free 2 days ago).
    Add elixir to tier 5.
    Move the Book of Spells to tier 5.
    Add a Book of Fighting to tier 6.

    2 books, gold rune, shovel, loot...that's worth my time imo.
    Agreed.
    There are so many trash items in rewards.

  9. #69
    Millennial Club mydanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Of course on my Ipad Clashing!
    Posts
    1,210
    Hmm. - free rewards to do tasks you do anyways??? Very confused. I did 3 bases to 4k without much effort at all just watch for good tasks with higher payout so I can complete with the fewest tasks - I tend to go for the 400-500 point tasks. Plus you get an entirely bonus reward if you do max. For me this round I took my bonus from far right rewards - I got the rune of gold plus the 100 free gems. Very good stuff.

    My clan (modest in size) completes max every game usually we land around 60-70k as a clan
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose419 View Post
    Especially the last few months , those games can be a ton of work the rewards for it should be better IMO itís hard to get ppl excited enough about them to really bother maxing out

    Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

    Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

  10. #70
    Pro Member RaBBjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    566
    I think that quality of rewards isn't the problem, but that "fix" they did for automatically rotating challenges.
    After that getting max points seems to became harder when players logging in and seeing those same challenges standing there again and again.

    Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •