Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games rewards not worth the grind

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose419 View Post
    Especially the last few months , those games can be a ton of work the rewards for it should be better IMO itís hard to get ppl excited enough about them to really bother maxing out
    For me , clan games are always easy to complete.
    And it is also true we are not getting rewards like previous years when clan game originally started in december 2017.
    The basic reason why rewards are not "rewarding" like previous once is due to inclusion of seasonal challenges.
    Previously we only get clan games.(dec 2017)
    Now we also have options like CWL (oct 2018)
    And seasonal challenges (april 2019).

So , i think net reward value is balanced all over the month. (Rather than in a single clan games).
    Thatswhy rewards are not too much rewarding when we generally used to get 2 or more books every clan games.

BTW , this month clan game was 37th month of clan games. A 3rd anniversary clan games.🙃

Edit :- And yes. if at some point they want to increase the reward value of clan games , it is appreciated and always welcomed.😁🥳
    Last edited by PKapoor; December 23rd, 2020 at 04:44 AM.

I played the game when we had no clan games, no trader and no CWL ( medals ). Back then it was a grind to progress. Clan games ”grind” is nothing compared to that and rewards are awesome compared to nothing we had in the past. Now progress happens as it should pretty easily if one is at least semi active in the game.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Titan challenge is boosted this season, therefore the 500 points per 1 attack, while Legends challenge is not boosted up this season. But yes, it provides great value both the Titan and Legends challenge.
    My comment was in relation to you saying the titans challenge wouldn't suit your legends clan mates. But as it only requires 2 stars, and those can be from either Titans or legends opponents, it would suit them just fine.

Lol, I suppose everyone has a different idea of what is a grind or not. I have 2 accounts, a max13 and a 12 just needs walls, and I had 4000points on both of them in less than 7 hours, without much effort. And my 13 is in 5500 range of legends so being there was not much of a detriment.

I run 4 accounts for CG, 9, 11, and two 13's, I don't do any special armies, just pick challenges before I attack, 400-1000 points a day on each, by the end I am finished. It might feel like a grind if you are compulsive to get it done in a day, no reason to rush though, can't collect rewards till the end anyways.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I run 4 accounts for CG, 9, 11, and two 13's, I don't do any special armies, just pick challenges before I attack, 400-1000 points a day on each, by the end I am finished. It might feel like a grind if you are compulsive to get it done in a day, no reason to rush though, can't collect rewards till the end anyways.
    This is how I feel too. If it feels like a grind, its a self inflicted one to get it done asap on day 1. If you use the 5 days or so you have to achieve the results, you can get so much of it done with normal playing. You might need to modify your army with a few troops or spells, but still can achieve most of the 4k points with normal game play, supplemented with a few extra attacks for some challenges.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    But how many attacks is that? I run 3 accounts, but so far in clan games, I see nothing but 100-300 point events all of which will take at a minimum of 2 hits. I did see the Titan one once (was lucky to grab that)....but that has caused major clouds in Titan (ironically only for the account trying to do that event).

One huge thing they can do is allow atleast allow 1 trash without a 10 minute time limit. There is nothing worse than having a 150 point running event and seeing a new one there for 500 that you can do. Cause you trash it....come back 10 minutes....its gone.

**The below is not referring to any BB attacks....those are balanced since there is no build time for troops/BM)**

My problem isn't necessarily the low point values, is the number of attacks per point value combined with the time limits. If something requires 4 attacks to complete it should be atleast 400 points (ideally 100-200 per attack needed at a minimum) and should be an 8 hr or longer challenge (possible 1 attack = 1 hr, 2 or more = 4-8 hr). I'm not going to do and attack and set an alarm for 45 minutes later once my heros are back up....for 150 points. As someone stated....I have a job and it's not COC.

Example of what is in mine right now:
    8 goldmines - 125 - 8 hrs
    2 GW alters - 175 - 8 hrs
    3 wins in row - 300 - 1 hr
    3 stars with 10 goblins - 175 - 8 hrs
    3 stars with 10 barbs - 175 - 8 hrs
    1 star with 10 barbs - 75 - 3 hrs
    3 stars TH8 - 200 - 8 hrs
    5x gold storage - 175 - 8 hrs
    750000 gold - 250 - 1 hr
    3 vs battles - 100 - 8 hr
    75 walls - 250 - 1 hr
    3 stars 1 hound - 175 - 8 hrs

So if we negate any 1 hr that requires more than 1 attack, negate the TH8 one, negate the barbs and goblins (no one higher than TH8 would have those in a comp). That leaves me with 5 possible ones. 3 vs battles in 8 hrs....might take 18 minutes. So while not worth the 100 points for that amount of time....not much choices. The other 4 options are minimal points 125-175. Since I attack 2-4 times per day. So with this, I could get between 225-450 points a day.

FYI...the clan games seem to be having more and more lower points lately.
    Last edited by pb913; December 23rd, 2020 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    One huge thing they can do is allow atleast allow 1 trash without a 10 minute time limit. There is nothing worse than having a 150 point running event and seeing a new one there for 500 that you can do. Cause you trash it....come back 10 minutes....its gone.
    I just wanted to point out, you realize they made a change recently so it's only 3 gems to skip this burndown, right? This drastically reduced the cost of trashing tasks.

But how many attacks is that? I run 3 accounts, but so far in clan games, I see nothing but 100-300 point events all of which will take at a minimum of 2 hits. I did see the Titan one once (was lucky to grab that)....but that has caused major clouds in Titan (ironically only for the account trying to do that event).

**The below is not referring to any BB attacks....those are balanced since there is no build time for troops/BM)**

My problem isn't necessarily the low point values, is the number of attacks per point value combined with the time limits. If something requires 4 attacks to complete it should be atleast 400 points (ideally 100-200 per attack needed at a minimum) and should be an 8 hr or longer challenge (possible 1 attack = 1 hr, 2 or more = 4-8 hr). I'm not going to do and attack and set an alarm for 45 minutes later once my heros are back up....for 150 points. As someone stated....I have a job and it's not COC.

Example of what is in mine right now:
    8 goldmines - 125 - 8 hrs
    2 GW alters - 175 - 8 hrs
    3 wins in row - 300 - 1 hr
    3 stars with 10 goblins - 175 - 8 hrs
    3 stars with 10 barbs - 175 - 8 hrs
    1 star with 10 barbs - 75 - 3 hrs
    3 stars TH8 - 200 - 8 hrs
    5x gold storage - 175 - 8 hrs
    750000 gold - 250 - 1 hr
    3 vs battles - 100 - 8 hr
    75 walls - 250 - 1 hr
    3 stars 1 hound - 175 - 8 hrs

So if we negate any 1 hr that requires more than 1 attack, negate the TH8 one, negate the barbs and goblins (no one higher than TH8 would have those in a comp). That leaves me with 5 possible ones. 3 vs battles in 8 hrs....might take 18 minutes. So while not worth the 100 points for that amount of time....not much choices. The other 4 options are minimal points 125-175. Since I attack 2-4 times per day. So with this, I could get between 225-450 points a day.

FYI...the clan games seem to be having more and more lower points lately.
    You are not playing the games efficiently. 2 gw altars, snipe exposed wardens with queen. 5 minutes tops. 3 wins in a row. Next for exposed town halls and snipe them. 8 gold mines. Yep. Snipe exposed ones. You drop a few trophies but no big. And as Rizzob noted, 3 gems is a small price to pay to grab that juicy task.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

But how many attacks is that?
    The same number of attacks I would do without clan games going and using the exact same army. All I have to do is remember to select a task before attacking. I'm in legends attacking 8 times per day. I just play the game as I usually would, so it is not a "grind."

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.