Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games rewards not worth the grind

Clan games rewards not worth the grind

Especially the last few months , those games can be a ton of work the rewards for it should be better IMO itís hard to get ppl excited enough about them to really bother maxing out
    Last edited by Overdose419; December 22nd, 2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdose419 View Post
    Especially the last few months , those games can be a ton of work the rewards for it should be better IMO it’s hard to get ppl excited enough about them to really bother maxing out
    I get paid when I work.. So I hardly call playing the game work.
    I also pick tasks that fit in with my normal raid pattern, so dont really struggle to hit my 4k without any grind whatsoever.

But if it seems unworthy, then give it a miss.
    If your clan mates share your opinion, nothing spoiling.

Especially the last few months , those games can be a ton of work the rewards for it should be better IMO it’s hard to get ppl excited enough about them to really bother maxing out
    If playing the game is a grind, then I'm not sure what to tell you. I know for my main account I do nothing different other than pick tasks before I attack in legends like I always do. It is easy to max out. As for other lower accounts not in legends, it is even easier. Farming attacks are a very easy way to complete 4000 points quickly.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

i JUST got 250 points for hitting 4 star laboratories. took me maybe 5 minutes total. i got 300 for getting 2 stars in a legend league attack. theres 550+ with barely an effort.

patience and dedication are needed to play the game. if you cant spare those requirements, than you won't enjoy playing.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Just like with anything, opinions on clan games vary widely. If for you it's not worth the time/effort<>reward ratio, then let it go and spend your time on other things?

Perhaps if the time limit was extended I would not notice itís happening and on my profile with Townhall 13 it does happen pretty easily however for the lower levels who do not qualify for a lot of the challenges it can be much more of a ďgrindĒ itís not a huge deal or anything the season pass rewards are usually pretty decent so I donít really mind but it is hard to getting the whole clan excited about maxing out the reward bracket especially the lower levels just because you donít get a whole lot back out of it the only reason I really care is because itís one of only a few communal monthly events that happened itís nice to have something other than war to work towards as a clan it just seems that clan games always kind of get looked over While everyone gets excited for the six day war

Pro Member
    There's been a lot of discussion why the effort isn't that much. If you want to max it in the first day, sure there's more effort.

Let me ask a different question. What would be the appropriate awards in your opinion? I would be interested to know how much more is needed to make it worth it from your perspective

OP seems concerned about the offerings...in conjunction with the Christmas Trader freebies I think we are getting plenty of goodies this month.
    Last edited by TheClanimals; December 22nd, 2020 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    There's been a lot of discussion why the effort isn't that much. If you want to max it in the first day, sure there's more effort.

Let me ask a different question. What would be the appropriate awards in your opinion? I would be interested to know how much more is needed to make it worth it from your perspective
    I agree with the OP. So if I may...

Remove the training potions from tier 4.
    Move the shovel to tier 4.
    Remove the tier 5 BB lix rune (we just got one for free 2 days ago).
    Add elixir to tier 5.
    Move the Book of Spells to tier 5.
    Add a Book of Fighting to tier 6.

2 books, gold rune, shovel, loot...that's worth my time imo.
    Last edited by FaultGuy6; December 22nd, 2020 at 05:25 PM.