Thread: Single Player Tournament

Single Player Tournament

Has supercell ever thought of an idea for a single player tournament. For example just like in war you put yourself in the tournament and the game automatically generates say a 100 man 1v1 tournament. Each player has 4 bases they can create and each player take turns attacking each others bases. Best percentage of all 4 attacks moves on to the next round. I know it would be hard to implement but it would add a new perspective to the game! Winner of that 100 man tournament gets tokens that can be used to join a worlds best clashers 1v1 tournament. Let me know what you guys think might be a silly idea but still a good one haha

isn't this one for I&FR?

This isn't PUBG or whatever it's called (just my opinion though). It's called clash of clans

Pro Member
    well trophy pushing is basically a single player tournament, you got 8 attack and 8 defenses each day and players with the overall best score climb up the ladder

Such a format will be best for builder base

There's similar single player tournament called Legend League iirc.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

There was a single player tournament ( but it was not sponsored by Supercell ). Youtubers Lexnos and Lando were in it probably others as well.

the Forum Group (a mixture of mods & forumites) used to put on Events like this one years ago, matter of fact I ended up in second place in the singles for TH10 when 11 was the top dog at the time. But I believe due to lack of support, interest and other mitigating factors they have stopped, it was a huge amount of work for those who volunteered their own time and put them on. To be honest it was what kept me here and how I found many friends through them.