Thread: Bingo derby

Bingo derby

Hello,

with the upcoming bingo derby will we finally get our achievements?

thanks

Obviously not. 2 lines so far, but its only the player that finishes the line, that gets the achievement. In large neighbourhoods this is very frustrating.

Yes indeed. Very frustrating. Clearly not fixed. Come on, Supercell!

Still not fixed. We did 3 lines and got only 2 counting towards the achievement..

Troll Food
    We did 3 this time. Nothing counted. I think i've missed out on at least 6 now, and they are not easy to earn! Come on Hayday!

New Bingo derby tomorrow. Is the bug fixed????

Has hay day fixed the bug? I have already lost at least 6 bingo lines in achievement!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gumy80 View Post
    Obviously not. 2 lines so far, but its only the player that finishes the line, that gets the achievement. In large neighbourhoods this is very frustrating.
    My Bingo Achievement was increased by 2 during the last Bingo Derby, (I still missed out on 1). I had completed one of those lines myself, but not the other one. My theory is that I got the credit for the line that I did not complete because I happened to be online at the time it was completed.

Banned
    Good discussion, I to have noticed that as long as you finish the bingo line, you do get credit. But not necessarily any one else in the NH.

Wheres Nick or SC on this issue? Could we get some kind of response on this issue? This is a long standing issue.

How about a one time bonus of 3 bingo lines to all players to compensate?

My guess, folks, is we will get zip, zero, nada, nilch, butkis of a reply on this one.

Let's face it, SC HD dev team cant even stop their game from constantly crashing, I have no faith this issue will be addressed anytime soon.

Nick?? SC??