Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bingo and Neighborhood achievements

Bingo and Neighborhood achievements

Neighborhood achievement was set after last big update.

It will be bingo derby again. Have game fixed the bingo achievement? I have missed 6 bingo lines in bingo achievement, I don't know if I will be miss more bingo lines in achievement.

I had problem with bingo achievement since last two bingo derby, the bingo lines were not added into bingo achievement. No one answer to this question.

The other achievements have been completed. So how can I complete all achievement when the game have such glitches several months? When will they fix them?
    Last edited by JuneRain2019; December 21st, 2020 at 09:51 AM.

Question

I usually get 3 rows for bingo achievement but in the last derby I only got 1 line even though we did 3 lines
    Last edited by Vombatti; January 8th, 2021 at 07:01 PM.
    YouTube: Vombatti

Quote Originally Posted by Vombatti View Post
    I usually get 3 rows for bingo achievement but in the last derby I only got 1 line even though we did 3 lines
    Lucky you 😂, at least got 1 line
    Think it's 2-3 bingo derby and nothing added

Me too just posted in bugs in successive bingo Derby’s I have not got the final achievement I should have had it ages ago!

Quote Originally Posted by JuneRain2019 View Post
    Neighborhood achievement was set after last big update.
    O
    It will be bingo derby again. Have game fixed the bingo achievement? I have missed 6 bingo lines in bingo achievement, I don't know if I will be miss more bingo lines in achievement.

I had problem with bingo achievement since last two bingo derby, the bingo lines were not added into bingo achievement. No one answer to this question.

The other achievements have been completed. So how can I complete all achievement when the game have such glitches several months? When will they fix them?

wow, didn’t know that. glad I completed mine along time ago. That would make me hopping mad. All I can suggest is take pictures. What your achievement is now, your completed bingo board, and what your achievement is then. And send them all to support and demand they add it if it doesn’t add.

Yep, I have been cheated out of the final bingo line two derby’s now, should have got finial achievement 5 bingo lines ago. All support says is that it is a known issue and they’re working on it. What does They’re working on it mean to me. I guess just do another bingo derby and hope for the best. Because we know that support is not gonna resolve the anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    wow, didn’t know that. glad I completed mine along time ago. That would make me hopping mad. All I can suggest is take pictures. What your achievement is now, your completed bingo board, and what your achievement is then. And send them all to support and demand they add it if it doesn’t add.
    They already are aware of these issue. Don't think ss will help, probably they will fix this one during derby time just like they did in blossom

Well What do you know, got my last achievement for bingo. I guess third time’s the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Well What do you know, got my last achievement for bingo. I guess third time’s the charm.
    Good to hear 🎊🎊

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Finally got bingo achievement too yay
    Last edited by Vombatti; January 8th, 2021 at 07:01 PM.
    YouTube: Vombatti