Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: anyone else think forum activity is decreasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Which was one of the great attractions here wasn't it? I also love how personal the forums are compared to more anonymous social media platforms where long posts and discussions are tougher. On the plus side SC could have pulled the plug on this place some time ago so at least they are still providing a home for you waifs and strays. Lets be honest if they did shut it down now during the Pandemic Sharky and Ajax would be driving their families insane moderating them at the dinner table!
    Omg Yes!

I mean, they have all that muscle memory to be formal and emotionally neutral so you think it would go away with the forums?

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Which was one of the great attractions here wasn't it? I also love how personal the forums are compared to more anonymous social media platforms where long posts and discussions are tougher. On the plus side SC could have pulled the plug on this place some time ago so at least they are still providing a home for you waifs and strays. Lets be honest if they did shut it down now during the Pandemic Sharky and Ajax would be driving their families insane moderating them at the dinner table!
    You think we don't anyhow?

Oh yes, it was. I still much prefer the discussions that happen here rather than the post-and-run stuff on other platforms. On the other hand, SC hits a wider audience with those others. I wish they'd just throw us one hidden exclusive.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

all forums for all companies dont have insane activity for a long period of time, either that or the activity rises for a little bit and drops back down. but also, speaking from my prespective having 4k total isnt that bad, including mostly guests and about 30 members signed up average.

Quote Originally Posted by Adenoid View Post
    all forums for all companies dont have insane activity for a long period of time, either that or the activity rises for a little bit and drops back down. but also, speaking from my prespective having 4k total isnt that bad, including mostly guests and about 30 members signed up average.
    it isnt bad but its so small compared to the max ever which is around 200k

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21