Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: anyone else think forum activity is decreasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Which was one of the great attractions here wasn't it? I also love how personal the forums are compared to more anonymous social media platforms where long posts and discussions are tougher. On the plus side SC could have pulled the plug on this place some time ago so at least they are still providing a home for you waifs and strays. Lets be honest if they did shut it down now during the Pandemic Sharky and Ajax would be driving their families insane moderating them at the dinner table!
    Omg Yes!

I mean, they have all that muscle memory to be formal and emotionally neutral so you think it would go away with the forums?

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Which was one of the great attractions here wasn't it? I also love how personal the forums are compared to more anonymous social media platforms where long posts and discussions are tougher. On the plus side SC could have pulled the plug on this place some time ago so at least they are still providing a home for you waifs and strays. Lets be honest if they did shut it down now during the Pandemic Sharky and Ajax would be driving their families insane moderating them at the dinner table!
    You think we don't anyhow?

Oh yes, it was. I still much prefer the discussions that happen here rather than the post-and-run stuff on other platforms. On the other hand, SC hits a wider audience with those others. I wish they'd just throw us one hidden exclusive.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

all forums for all companies dont have insane activity for a long period of time, either that or the activity rises for a little bit and drops back down. but also, speaking from my prespective having 4k total isnt that bad, including mostly guests and about 30 members signed up average.
    ēēē

Quote Originally Posted by Adenoid View Post
    all forums for all companies dont have insane activity for a long period of time, either that or the activity rises for a little bit and drops back down. but also, speaking from my prespective having 4k total isnt that bad, including mostly guests and about 30 members signed up average.
    it isnt bad but its so small compared to the max ever which is around 200k

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop

Centennial Club
    I think it may be due to the fact that people rarely post about actually playing the game. Most posts are about technicalities, eg when is the next update dropping, what are the rewards in clan games etc. IMHO I would merge the strategy section into the general discussion as there is so little activity on it that it becomes pointless and is a bit of a negative feedback loop. Ie no new content so no point posting, no new posts so I wonít post on it, no new posts so I wonít read it, ad infinitum. I used to spend lunch breaks at work surfing the forum, but there really isnít enough new here each day to take more than a 5m time check. Sure, Iím more productive 😂. Splitting everything works if we have a critical mass, but we donít right now, so IMHO I would suggest consolidating everything. Appreciate linking things is time consuming but is this any worse for mods than currently moving posts?

Editing for this: the other key point is, this is a really important point for the forum community but so few people will read it because of where it is located!

Edited for productive text 😉
    Last edited by Gindie; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:37 PM. Reason: Another point to make

Idk thought it was just a symptom of there physically being less forums to chat on after boom beach and royale got cut a while back.
    -Bah. What are you going to do? We sweeped this place. All you have is your screenshots, and your fancy logistical gimmicks. We have LOGIC. -No. What you have is denial, and hope that when your denial runs out, we will not be standing, and if we are, you will be toasted and disregarded before your computer hits the floor. -that's impossible! Throw evidence-less posts at him! - My turn (*starts posting screenshots*)

welcome back to the forum,pyguyofdoom.

and your right about people almost never post about game play. most just mozy into the forum, and then sit and complain about something that bothers literally no one else.

its sad. i hope we can turn it around before the forum gets shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    welcome back to the forum,pyguyofdoom.

and your right about people almost never post about game play. most just mozy into the forum, and then sit and complain about something that bothers literally no one else.

its sad. i hope we can turn it around before the forum gets shut down.
    i don't think the forum will die soon. There are many new players joining, many being extremely active. That being said, the forum is currently waning, but earlier in march, it was booming with activity.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    most just mozy into the forum, and then sit and complain about something that bothers literally no one else.
    Truer words have never been said.