Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Farm pass purchase

Farm pass purchase

I completed my farm pass road and made it to the end. I then purchased a farm pass for $4.99 from the diamond bar, but nothing is unlocked, everything is the same as before the purchase. Do you need to purchase the pass before you get to the end? Have I wasted $4.99? Thanks for your help.

Same problem here. Interested in the answer...

Fresh Spawn

Farm Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1977 View Post
    I completed my farm pass road and made it to the end. I then purchased a farm pass for $4.99 from the diamond bar, but nothing is unlocked, everything is the same as before the purchase. Do you need to purchase the pass before you get to the end? Have I wasted $4.99? Thanks for your help.

I have exactly the same problem. I made it to the end and then decided to purchase the pass. It said that the charge went through successfully but nothing changed on the road. Everything is still locked. I tried it again and had the same result.

hopefully we will get an answer. Thanks!

Same problem here...

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasandr View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. I made it to the end and then decided to purchase the pass. It said that the charge went through successfully but nothing changed on the road. Everything is still locked. I tried it again and had the same result.

hopefully we will get an answer. Thanks!

Yikes! Now my credit card has been charged and Iím still all locked up.......

Same thing happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasandr View Post
    Yikes! Now my credit card has been charged and Iím still all locked up.......
    I Did it twice cause I didn't think it went through but my card is charged twice!

Fresh Spawn

Farm Pass

I have proof that I bought a farm pass , rang Apple and they advised I should have received the item and I even got the purchase successful box on HayDay yet never received it , now your support team tried to say that it’s Apple, I also bought coins for another game I play [redacted by Forum Moderator] and I received those coins immediately, when I look in my settings both games say pending ... this excuse that it’s apples fault is absurd ! I am angry beyond belief and when I see that others have experienced the same thing I’m even more angry! I feel like I’m being rorted!
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 17th, 2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Rule 6

I bought the farm pass but everything is still locked...can’t believe it...

Fresh Spawn
    Same issue here. Have tried to contact Hayday support in app but no response yet. They're basically stealing people's money here. Reading android reviews, it sounds like they're doing nothing about it.