Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: December 2020 Update!

Thanks for the quick update! Loving the new inventory items! They are well thought out. Are custom Christmas decos arriving soon? Asking because Christmas is 10 days away. Yikes!

Man, I stand corrected again. I logged in after the update, no decos. Just logged in a second time, decos! Thanks!

Pro Member
    The thing that everybody always complains about after an update:
    Why does the next boat have the new items on it.
    I know I can just send it away, but it does have a puzzle piece.
    Please just delay new items from appearing on the boat for a couple of hours

Quote Originally Posted by matthys1971 View Post
    I’ve got the same, so frustrating
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by matthys1971 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    I’ve got the same, so frustrating
    When and if we introduce a new production machine or crops, we do have a cool-down for the boat (and town visitors IIRC), but not if they are new products to old machines. This is the way (it has always been).

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

I really was hoping the update would resolve the issue with the annoying farm pass tasks. I don't have the sanctuary opened and am not really interested in opening it, but I have 3-4 sanctuary tasks on my farm pass board right now. Last week I only had one and figured I could offset it by doing every single other task for the rest of the season, but now I am certain I won't be able to keep up as almost all my tasks are sanctuary-related. I know it's comparable to leveling up and instantly being asked for the new machine products regardless of if you have the thing built yet, but at least in that case you have the ability to send away the boat and get a new one in 4 hours, or trash the truck tasks and get new ones in 30 minutes. It's really just a "me" problem because I'm probably the only person at this level who hasn't opened the sanctuary yet, but I still wish there was a way to delete bad tasks!

why was the size of stores increased from 15 thousand to 25 thousand? How can we enlarge stores? There is a limit of 80 per day. And the limit has not been raised above 80, I think we will not finish 2050

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by KSmith69 View Post
    I really was hoping the update would resolve the issue with the annoying farm pass tasks. I don't have the sanctuary opened and am not really interested in opening it, but I have 3-4 sanctuary tasks on my farm pass board right now.
    I understand, but is there a reason why not to open it as it is a part of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by AboodySahhaf View Post
    why was the size of stores increased from 15 thousand to 25 thousand? How can we enlarge stores? There is a limit of 80 per day. And the limit has not been raised above 80, I think we will not finish 2050
    We got some feedback that it was time to increase it (last increase is from like 2 years ago) so we did. Increasing your own barn / silo is not a race. You increase it when you need to! It's not like a "town hall" or anything like. You just can store more the bigger they are!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Nick, is there any plan to increase the amount of 80 limit of tools purchase at all?

The least u can do is sparating tools.
    for example each player could buy 80 town expansion material a day, 80 land expansion material, 80 barn expansion material, and 80 silo expansion material.

with current limit all we like to trade in the day, is barn tools.
    and silo and land and town we can not upgrade.
    Telegram:
    T.me/MohsenPandesh
    Follow My HayDay Instagram Page (16.3K members):
    ​Level: 90

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimp74 View Post
    Nick, is there any plan to increase the amount of 80 limit of tools purchase at all?.
    No such plans, or talks at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp74 View Post
    The least u can do is sparating tools.
    for example each player could buy 80 town expansion material a day, 80 land expansion material, 80 barn expansion material, and 80 silo expansion material.
    Hehe, no, we will not separate any LEMS or BEMS.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager