Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Resets after update

Sometimes when you are in a valley and the game does loading and connecting if you are just getting free fuel the fuel station closes for 24 hours. Didn’t get pictures of this sorry.
    Last edited by Vombatti; January 8th, 2021 at 07:08 PM.
    YouTube: Vombatti

Android 10, Samsung Galaxy S9+

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Now I'm experiencing resets on my Main Farm

1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Android 9
    2. Level 144
    3. Tapping on the board to enter the Valley.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 18, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 18th, 2020 at 07:13 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We are aware of this issue, but haven't been able to locate what is happening. The team is investigating!

If it happens to you, please post:

* Device and OS version
    * Your level
    * What you were doing when it happened, and if you remember what you were doing before it happened (not all but like, sent a truck away, was fishing etc).

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Nick
    This is getting annoying

1) Android Note 9
    2) 71
    3) had one crate to fill in boat, used booster -1 on boat. Sent boat away and saw next order. Went to ice cream maker and ordered strawberry cone to next boat.
    *crash*
    Boat still had that one box unfilled, booster -1 used without affect and running, strawberry cone in queue in IC maker.

Banned
    I take it SC has not been able to fix this. Crashes still happening, and apparently random. Crashes/reloads doing a variety of things, even doing nothing. Even occurs in the editor.

Can I ask SC to stop updating the game? Seriously every update is a total botch job.

Stop updating until the team can learn to code properly. How can every update be so poorly implemented?

You mess up that often in most jobs you get fired. Apparently weathermen and SC programmers are immune to that general rule.

Banned
    All you Galaxy users. I got a software update last night and my game stopped crashing. I have a Samsung Galaxy tab A android 10. Hope this helps!!

Thank you for the advice. I use Android 9 and went to the Settings to check for new update.

Device is current from last update for Android on October 11, 2020.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 22nd, 2020 at 01:28 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by lidbilsher2 View Post
    All you Galaxy users. I got a software update last night and my game stopped crashing. I have a Samsung Galaxy tab A android 10. Hope this helps!!
    I have the same device and OS. My software is up to date and game continues to re-connect over and over.
    Last edited by Tahoe; December 21st, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Banned
    Could we get some sort of response from SC on progress towards resolving this issue? This is getting really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by nukeman235 View Post
    Could we get some sort of response from SC on progress towards resolving this issue? This is getting really annoying.
    Indeed, it's disturbing that I'm accepting multiple restarts per every session as part of the new normal. I think I'll take a break from Hay Day until I read some news that the above issue has been addressed. It's time for me to hibernate Hay Day.

IIRC, Supercell staff usually take their winter holiday during this time of the year. I think it's possible the issue will be fixed in 2021 or the next update whichever is sooner.

The next step would be to uninstall Hay Day and end my journey with HD, something I didn't think was possible until this very moment.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 21, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 22nd, 2020 at 01:31 AM.