Thread: Level 37 looking for friendly active NH that enjoys derby

Fresh Spawn

Level 37 looking for friendly active NH that enjoys derby

I am 4 weeks into hayday, on level 37. I am usually the only person on in my NH. I am seeking a friendly and active NH that chats and helps. My stats show that i donate the most in my team. I do 320 tasks in derby wherever possible. I have 5 fishing spots and just accessed the town and focusing on building it and doing weekly derby. I am eager to learn and reading forums for advice. If u r looking for a cooperative and chatty member please let me know. I prefer a team that doesn't force the purchase of the10th derby task as i am too new to spend gard earned diamonds when trying to grow.
    Look forward to hearing from u...
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY

Centennial Club
    I have recently been recruiting new active farmers. I have sent a friend request to your farm if you are interested.

Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    18 Farmers with levels ranging from 41 to 129
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We don’t use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You don’t have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 31 Bronze
    If we get in the top three it’s a nice to have but we don’t stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration.....

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

Fresh Spawn
    Hi Forever Autumn, thank u so much for the invite....I need to complete this derby and then i will leave the current NH to come over to u guys. Another team member is going to leave coz I told them i was leaving...16 members and im usually alone on there.

Centennial Club
    Brilliant. See you after this weeks derby finishes. We are an international NH, so there is usually someone around at any given time. I like your farm name by the way.

The farmers Derby 2020 is looking for new players
    Are you looking for a fresh and new start ? Are you a derby focused person looking for your new hood ? Are you tired of finishing at the bottom of the pack every week ? Well if you answered yes to those then come join us at The Farmers Derby 2020 #Y9Y08JYG . We are a brand new hood looking to start a strong derby hood to win trophies and be at the top. We have a few hoodies coming over after this weeks derby is done so we might be small but not for long .

Some of the rules for the hood ( every hood has to have a few lol)

Please complete all tasks in which ever league we are in . If you can not complete just opt out we wonít hold it against you !

We are a 300 point and up group . Most like to do 320 .

Be friendly and courteous and help each other out !

Call out if you need help and we will try to help out as much as we can .

Everyone will be come elder so they can trash tasks for the derby .

If you have a baby farm go ahead and bring it over! We always know every storage from those barns help so much .

Once you join say hello and let us know you saw us in the ad .

Any questions feel free to ask or just come and check us out ! Letís win some trophies!

The Farmers Derby
    #Y9Y08JYG

Quote Originally Posted by lvhayday View Post
    I am 4 weeks into hayday, on level 37. I am usually the only person on in my NH. I am seeking a friendly and active NH that chats and helps. My stats show that i donate the most in my team. I do 320 tasks in derby wherever possible. I have 5 fishing spots and just accessed the town and focusing on building it and doing weekly derby. I am eager to learn and reading forums for advice. If u r looking for a cooperative and chatty member please let me know. I prefer a team that doesn't force the purchase of the10th derby task as i am too new to spend gard earned diamonds when trying to grow.
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY

Fresh Spawn
    Hi hay day players. My neighborhood need good derby player. Neighborhood name:josooon. Leader name : horizon GTA. 320 points task only and 400 points task only during mysterious derby. All task must be do. I have all upgrade things and do I will give all things.
    Thank you 😊

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by lvhayday View Post
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY
    You can definitely join my neighborhood. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. Iím level 64 And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8 We have 11 members now and hoping to grow!
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Grant elder status soon as you join. Just ask that we communicate before trashing tasks

Centennial Club
    Hi

Fig tree has a new home now with me and she is a valued farmer in our NH.

Forever Autumn