Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay Day UpDate December 2020

Hay Day UpDate December 2020

#HAYDAY#R3DKNIGHT

Hay Day Sneak Peek

December Update includes new products, an increase in silo and barn to 25,000, balance changes for some peanut products, new deco and more.

R3DKNIGHT is very excited about this and hopes you will too.

Thank you, Beloved Ranger!
    I deeply appreciate your great videos. What unexpected and wonderful surprises SC has deliciously cooked up for us!
    I needed this, today. Merry Christmas, Ricky!

9 new products in one update??? That is ridiculous to be honest!

It is already very difficult to upgrade the barn and ensure a balanced inventory of all the products (I try and hold 15 each so need 135 more spots in the barn!).

How about an update making it a bit more reasonable to update the barn & silo? That would give a lot more satisfaction to players rather than always being tight on managing items. Currently my partner and I need almost 150 of each item to get a single update for 50 more spaces.

Also can you maybe do something more with the town than adding animals? Like we're all going to be so shocked in 6 months when baby gorillas are added.... and then having hay take over an hour for 3 pieces gets even more ridiculous so maybe adjust some of your timings on that product so we can also produce feed for the cows and other animals.

Finally please consider changing how we scroll through products in inventory. When we are looking for an item that we have 1 or 2 of we need to scroll through a lot to get to it. Maybe create sub-categories to filter out feed, barn, silo, town, etc.? These are improvements on usability which this game desperately needs instead of new animals and products.

I’m happy for all the new products.

I agree we need more updates to the town and new sanctuary animals don’t count.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    Merry Christmas Ranger and please keep creating these delightful and delovely videos.

Arigatou gozaimasu
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 11th, 2020 at 09:37 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    9 new products in one update??? That is ridiculous to be honest!

It is already very difficult to upgrade the barn and ensure a balanced inventory of all the products (I try and hold 15 each so need 135 more spots in the barn!).

How about an update making it a bit more reasonable to update the barn & silo? That would give a lot more satisfaction to players rather than always being tight on managing items. Currently my partner and I need almost 150 of each item to get a single update for 50 more spaces.

Also can you maybe do something more with the town than adding animals? Like we're all going to be so shocked in 6 months when baby gorillas are added.... and then having hay take over an hour for 3 pieces gets even more ridiculous so maybe adjust some of your timings on that product so we can also produce feed for the cows and other animals.

Finally please consider changing how we scroll through products in inventory. When we are looking for an item that we have 1 or 2 of we need to scroll through a lot to get to it. Maybe create sub-categories to filter out feed, barn, silo, town, etc.? These are improvements on usability which this game desperately needs instead of new animals and products.
    I agree. I am always dreading these upgrades... Impossible to keep up with demand for barn space.
    Level 175
    iOS

Banned
    Instead of new products shouldn't we be fixing the crashing issues!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by lidbilsher2 View Post
    Instead of new products shouldn't we be fixing the crashing issues!
    I'm reserving judgement until after I download the coming update and see if my device running Android 9 will restart game multiple times when I play.

It's not my device or my Wifi.

It's you, Hay Day; the multiple restarts don't happen when I play other Supercell games.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 11th, 2020 at 09:42 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Iím happy to see all of the new products that have peanuts in them, but I feel like maybe they should each use at least 2. Because 1 peanut each isnít going to get rid of so many at a time. Though I am overall excited for this update! (Also on my kindle fire the farm pass keeps crashing please fix this!)

They won't increase the limit for tools. The barn update is for really high level as per the staff advise. Like it doesn't make sense. So they're priotizing high level players because they're buying a lots of diamonds and doesn't care about us mid and low level player since we don't purchase lots of diamonds unlike those high level players. They won't increase the limit so that we spend diamonds to upgrade. This game is now all about money. The fun is gone.