Thread: Looking for a FRIENDLY well run neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a FRIENDLY well run neighborhood

I am a level 44 looking for a FRIENDLY chatty neighborhood that participates in derby. Would prefer a group with adults 18+.
    I have a lot of free time and just recently started playing again so I'm very active. Would love to join a neighborhood that loves to chat and help each other out. I've had bad luck so far joining neighborhoods that are not active or have rude members
    Last edited by Acid3; December 10th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.

����Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League hood*** . We are looking for 3 more derby enthusiasts to complete our well rounded team!

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

����♥������♥��We are a team of international experienced players levels 40-213. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 100 on the global leaderboard. We are currently 111. We currently have 27 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 40 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (There’s no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 4 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

��We are friendly, active, and very helpful.

��Dm me for more info!
    ��Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

New Bloke/Chick
    You can definitely join my neighborhood. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. Iím level 64 And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8 We have 6 members now and hoping to grow!
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Grant elder status soon as you join. Just ask that we communicate before trashing tasks

Centennial Club
    Hi, I have recently been recruiting, if you would like to consider us. Details below

Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    21 Farmers with levels ranging from 39 to 161
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We don’t use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You don’t have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 33 Bronze
    If we get in the top three it’s a nice to have but we don’t stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration.....

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

New Bloke/Chick
    Well our hood is Derby Teamworks. We certainly don't have rude members - you will find us very helpful and friendly, but of course we expect you to reciprocate. We are a serious Derby hood and we win with teamwork and sharing rather than using diamonds. There are many different Derbies and we aim to finish a Blossom Derby in 24 hours, a normal Derby in 30 hours, a Power Derby in 48 hours, although Mystery and Bingo Derbies take longer as we always go for 3 Bingo lines. We coordinate our Derby effort on Messenger so you will need Facebook. You can find all our expectations on our Derby Teamworks FB page. Our logo is a ginger cat on a light blue background. We have been building for 6 months and have just 2 places left.

Hi I would love to join the Old Police House.

Hi I would love to join your. The Old Police House. Iím at 98 and I do once in awhile a Derby. I like to help members that are playing the derby. Iím outgoing and love activity on our neighborhood. The one Iím at currently for years has dwindled and player activity low.

Iíve been playing since 2013.

Thank you for considering me.

Beastís Belle ~ Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Winford4 View Post
    Hi, I have recently been recruiting, if you would like to consider us. Details below

Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    21 Farmers with levels ranging from 39 to 161
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We donít use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You donít have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 33 Bronze
    If we get in the top three itís a nice to have but we donít stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration.....

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid3 View Post
    I am a level 44 looking for a FRIENDLY chatty neighborhood that participates in derby. Would prefer a group with adults 18+.
    I have a lot of free time and just recently started playing again so I'm very active. Would love to join a neighborhood that loves to chat and help each other out. I've had bad luck so far joining neighborhoods that are not active or have rude members

You can definitely join my neighborhood. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. Iím level 64 And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8 We have 9 members now and hoping to grow!
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Grant elder status soon as you join. Just ask that we communicate before trashing tasks