Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ⭐WorldsAway⭐ Recruitment

⭐WorldsAway⭐ Recruitment

Welcome to our Recruitment page

⭐WorldsAway⭐ is a level 5 clan with its sole purpose to offer a friendly relaxed yet active environment for players of all levels to enjoy a great game together, have fun and learn as we grow.
    Currently seeking mature minded non rushed players of TH8 and above to grow the clan.
    We take part in the normal Clan wars, the League and of course Clan games. Communication and cooperation meaning every one of our members gets to enjoy the game no matter their level or skill.

General,

War is pretty much back to back however this is optional, you can opt out but we would expect you to use your attacks if you choose to be included in war. Clan games are a team effort and everyone's encouraged to do the best they can to achieve the highest points possible. Clan League war plans are sent at the start of each round so everyone knows the attack targets ect. We don't have any meltdowns over attacks that go wrong and we encourage our members to ask for advice should they feel the need. Relaxed yet active Warring clan with no one making players feel uncomfortable.

Rules,
    Must be able to communicate in English.
    Excessive foul language or racism of any kind will not be tolerated.
    Inactive members will be removed after a 2 weeks period, exceptions can be made due to circumstances.
    Requesting to be included in war then not using your attacks will result in being removed from the clan.

Promotions,

These are earned through time and trust not handed out like sweets, too many cooks spoil the broth.

Leader & Co
    Reevee 40 years old UK based and been playing around 2 years, I've enjoyed my time with my previous clan but felt I needed a new challenge and help others enjoy the game as I have. Nixi my Co Leader is a family friend, she's 19 and very much a gamer and has taken to the game like a duck to water.
    Big Red and Mudbone our USA guys, two friends with even more years of experience then myself having recently returned to playing the game.
    We are all very active in game over a number of hours a day. The clan is international with the hope of getting a diverse mix of like minded people of all ages from around the world to grow and learn but most importantly have fun.

If you feel this clan is right for you please send request to #2PJVL09VL and write Forum in the message section.

update
    The clan consists of a strong US - UK core and more from Europe. If your not getting the opportunity to war or feel left out by your clan maybe pop in and have a chat with us. The core group has been founded with some excellent experience all comprised into the running of the clan with help and advice freely available from our Co Leaders and members. Clan games are always maxed and we have achieved back-to-back promotions in gold league.
    Discord is available for our members but not compulsory.

Thank you for taking the time to read about our clan and we hope to hear from you soon.

All the very best
    Reevee & Nixi
    ⭐WorldsAway⭐
    Last edited by Reevee; 2 Days Ago at 07:01 PM. Reason: Updated

Bump,, Who's up for the challenge

Bump of the day,,,,

Bump, bump

Bump, Bump,

Bump Bump,,

Bump bump,,,,

Bump bump,,,

Bump bump,,,