Thread: add free perks (5% builder, laboratory, seasonal bank) in silver pass

Centennial Club

add free perks (5% builder, laboratory, seasonal bank) in silver pass

sorry if I'm asking too much but supercell has to make silver pass more useful.
    ik silver pass gives us free resources 'nd some magic items which is great, i agree..
    but they have to think about f2p th13 players.
    every single defence at th13 takes half month to upgrade that's too much. forget about th13, even in th12 defence 'nd troops take more than a week to upgrade. it makes me rage quit farming (idk about other). i don't think giving 5% use perks for f2p is a bad idea atleast i'm not asking for adding extra magic items for f2p.
    that's it...thanx for reading 'nd sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by FLA5H; December 9th, 2020 at 10:46 PM. Reason: correction

I'm guessing this is a feature request? ... not sure with the 'has to'

I think SC give out quite a bit of free stuff, as you've acknowledged. If you want more, you can buy it.

Whatever they give for free, there are always people requesting for more. If they made it 5% as you ask in the SP, then we'd see requests to make it 10% because 5% isn't enough SC is quite generous compared to most other games I've played.

I'm sorry but as a f2p player (I'm one as well), you have to accept that things will take longer to finish than for someone that is happy to put money into the game.
    You can still speed things up by using free gems wisely, or the numerous potions and books from clan games. Or dare I say it, get the gold pass.

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    ik silver pass gives us free resources 'nd some magic items which is great, i agree..
    every single defence at th13 takes half month to upgrade that's too much. forget about th13, even in th12 defence 'nd troops take more than a week to upgrade. it makes me rage quit farming (idk about other). i don't think giving 5% use perks for f2p is a bad idea atleast i'm not asking for adding extra magic items for f2p.
    The way this game has always worked is if you want things to go faster then you pay for them. If supercell wanted silver pass (aka free pass) to give discounts to everything then they could much more easily accomplish it by just reducing all the costs and times in the game by 5% for everybody. But then you'll come right back here saying it's not enough.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; December 9th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    You can upgrade faster than the rate at which they add new content even without any of the stuff on the gold pass. So, you don't need to be done any faster. You are constantly catching up if you are active. Gold pass just lets the paying players do it even faster.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    now i understand... thanx guys for having your time
    Last edited by FLA5H; December 9th, 2020 at 11:34 PM. Reason: correction