Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Log seige machine seems bit OP.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Oh i'm sorry, i thought i was entitled to share my opinion. My bad.
    Wait, how is me asking to see your 4 attacks where it was OP in any way me saying you aren't entitled to your opinion? I only asked to see them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone found an OP way to use a new spell/troop/siege as it has happened before. If it is OP, I'd like to see those examples so I can start having fun with it too before it gets nerfed. We have two more CWL wars left and then will move on to regular wars, plus I have legends attacks every day. I'd like to copy the attack and get a bunch of 3 stars myself too.

I am very confused by your response, did you mean to reply to a different post?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Over Powered?! Are you kidding me OP? I can barely get mine through the first wall of the base, let alone anywhere close to the town hall. With itís low base HP, and decaying HP, itís anything but OP!

And lets be clear, Iím not using it as a tank, itís behind my tanks and still dies very quickly.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 829 fair play wins and counting...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Interesting totally-made up didn't say that at all answer.
    I don't quite understand why you think you didn't say that.

If you had four attacks (which is what you said), and thought it OP in all of them (which is also what you said), then that implies you got three stars in all of them.

If you didn't, then how is it OP?

The LL is very fun to use, but I don't think it's OP. I've been practicing with it quite a bit. I didn't max it with magical items, but I have ran through a bunch of power potions to see how it performed at it's max level.

I see it being compared to the ww, but it feels more like the SB imo. I've had some decent success with it in a YetiSmash army by using it to help create my funnel, but it doesn't feel OP at all.

I'm currently experimenting with different strats like combining the logs with zaps and quakes. Again, it doesn't seem to be OP to me. I'll keep practicing with it for a while and then I'll shift my attention to the invisible RC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Wow, overreact much?!

You absolutely said they were OP, then when someone says "Really show us, because that's different then what we're seeing". Then you get hyper defensive and have your feelings hurt.

It's a forum, the way forums work is that you share your opinion, we challenge it. If you have the proof to back up your opinion, people tend to agree with you, if you don't, people tend to dismiss your opinion. I know that's tough, but simply put if you can't handle your opinion being challenged then go to some social media site instead where you can surround yourself in an echo chamber.

Forums are for discussion. Not sure why you're so bent out of shape because someone tried to discuss your opinion.
    Well, if he show the replays, some of you will say hey that means you are like the top 0.1% of players and your replays don't mean anything...

I've donated a couple of LLs to my clan mates which are prominent on ground chaotic attacks like Yetti/Bowlers/Valks, I noticed that they use it to open a "deeper" funneling and not for using it towards the core, they just want a second layered funneling, and I noticed that they do it mostly on ring bases, seems LL is better contained with Valks/Sneakies, and it really isn't OP, the HP decays like cotton candy, I don't find it useful yet on Queen Charge Hybrid which mostly depend on siege barracks.

Edit: Out of topic, talking about siege barracks, I'm looking forward to a siege barracks that holds super wizards, that's zappy OP.
    Last edited by maximooze007; December 9th, 2020 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I've donated a couple of LLs to my clan mates which are prominent on ground chaotic attacks like Yetti/Bowlers/Valks, I noticed that they use it to open a "deeper" funneling and not for using it towards the core, they just want a second layered funneling, and I noticed that they do it mostly on ring bases, seems LL is better contained with Valks/Sneakies, and it really isn't OP, the HP decays like cotton candy, I don't find it useful yet on Queen Charge Hybrid which mostly depend on siege barracks.

Edit: Out of topic, talking about siege barracks, I'm looking forward to a siege barracks that holds super wizards, that's zappy OP.
    yes, it has low hp and therefore dies easily too soon. many responses already stated that and my experience is the same
    yet
    I find it is so, because we are comparing it to a WallWrecker which is quite a bit more tanky and implementing it like the WW.
    I got better results when dropping the Launcher behind my first line of attack, behind yetis or ice golems.

I really cannot say it is over powered and disagree with opening post on that entirely.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS

near max TH13 ... lvl 236 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

Pro Member
    My clan leader used it and did horrible attacks😂🙈 at least I can blame him for our loss🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    yes, it has low hp and therefore dies easily too soon. many responses already stated that and my experience is the same
    yet
    I find it is so, because we are comparing it to a WallWrecker which is quite a bit more tanky and implementing it like the WW.
    I got better results when dropping the Launcher behind my first line of attack, behind yetis or ice golems.

I really cannot say it is over powered and disagree with opening post on that entirely.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    This matches my experience...only used it once, tried to use it like a WW...felt like it melted instantly (TH13 in low legends). Might try it in place of SB behind my main force, or as a funnelling agent as others suggested. I am far from an innovative attacker, tend to copy other's success...which would make video of the OP attacks very helpful.

Too early to tell, but I feel like it's balanced just fine.

You have to watch for a few things if you want to use it like the wrecker.

-It takes longer to destroy the first layer, so you have to wait with deploying your troops
    -It will require a tank in front in most cases, as it doesn't have that much hp
    -It can destroy the first row of buildings (behind the wall) if the buildings have less than a fourth of the HP of a maxed wall. That is basically an Anti funnel, as your main push is now less likely to go inside.
    -It can activate the TH long before a wrecker would. Thus giving the TH more time to weaken your push.