Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Log seige machine seems bit OP.

Log seige machine seems bit OP.

Greetings.
    I can appreciate the idea of the log machine but after using it many times today it seems abit OP. It needs to be adjusted. Not only that it kinda makes the WW redundant in its current state. Log machine does way too much damage and lasts too long.

To remedy this I suggest the following.
    Reduce # of logs thrown- fire rate
    Or
    Increase rate of hp drain on machine
    Or
    Lower the damage per log.

Thoughts?

Sheesh, it's been out for half a day and the nerf squad is already out? How about we take some significant amount of time to try it out before making these posts. You can't come to any conclusive data based on half a day of attacking with it.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Quote Originally Posted by Coinspinner View Post
    Greetings.
    I can appreciate the idea of the log machine but after using it many times today it seems abit OP. It needs to be adjusted. Not only that it kinda makes the WW redundant in its current state. Log machine does way too much damage and lasts too long.

Or
    Or

Thoughts?
    A bit too early to tell, most people probably haven't even unlocked it yet.

But, if it's really as strong as you said, i'd say reduce the overall damage, but increase the damage multiplier to wall, so it still only need 3-5 logs to destroy walls.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden72 View Post
    A bit too early to tell, most people probably haven't even unlocked it yet.

But, if it's really as strong as you said, i'd say reduce the overall damage, but increase the damage multiplier to wall, so it still only need 3-5 logs to destroy walls.
    Ive used it several times today and quite honestly unless you have tons of stuff clustered together it really isnt OP. Mine is maxed and attacking max 13s.

Let’s give it some time to settle in and see how designs change before bringing out the pitchforks and necktie parties.
    Last edited by Tosti111; December 8th, 2020 at 01:44 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    U r very early to write this post.

Centennial Club
    please do not nerf the log. I just dropped a nice log triple in cwl

Forum Superstar
    Greetings.

Or
    Or

Thoughts?
    How many bases with maxed defences did you attack?

How many bases had several defences down for upgrade?

To open up closed compartments and herded defences it might be quite useful. And based on the current scenario, I personally think that, the time for telling buff and nerf hasn't come yet.

We certainly need to wait, see how it works and how it effects the current state( that we had before the update) of the game. Just the experience of few hours is not enough.

Starting to pick holes within a few hours of release is quite ironic, wouldn't you say?
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

Thoughts? It often dies early. Its super slow. Its not op.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Greetings.

Or
    Or

Thoughts?
    Show us those 3 star videos on the max th13s please as I'd like to see how you are using it. In my opinion, it looks like WW but is used much differently. It has less HP and it loses health even when not taking damage, so it does not get across the map like a ww can.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.