Thread: Need a Neighborhood

Need a Neighborhood

Hi,

2 active players, level 60+. Looking for a hood that grants elder status so we can trash tasks. Does Maximum points and all the tasks. (We donít do a 10th task)

Centennial Club
    Hi

I have been recently recruiting.

All active farmers are promoted to elders. My recruitment advertisement is below if you are interested- then I can close the neighbourhood door as I will have my perfect team
    Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    16 Farmers with levels ranging from 41 to 129
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We don’t use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You don’t have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 31 Bronze
    If we get in the top three it’s a nice to have but we don’t stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration..... our door is always open in the hopes a new farmer will join us.

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Buffers View Post
    Hi,

2 active players, level 60+. Looking for a hood that grants elder status so we can trash tasks. Does Maximum points and all the tasks. (We donít do a 10th task)
    Hi,

Your an invite only Hood. We cannot join.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffers View Post
    Hi,

You can definitely join my farm. Itís new but Iíve been competing in the derby on my own and Iím hoping to move up the ranks. Iím level 64 And hoping to recruit more neighbors! I donít do that having to complete extra task, thatís completely up to the Discretion of the player. Of course completing any tasks help, but I recommend shooting for the higher point tasks! But overall really just have fun and help out and be willing to chat! Check out my farm #YCLYQJJ8 We have 6 members now and hoping to grow!
    Here4GoodTime (black bat on yellow background)

Grant elder status soon as you join. Just ask that we communicate before trashing tasks

Centennial Club
    Door is now open
    Last edited by Winford4; December 7th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.

Hi Winford 4! My husband and I are looking for a great derby hood. We have been playing since 2016 but recently just came back and started new farms. We do take our derby seriously haha, but are friendly and helpful. Could we get a invite by chance?

My in game tag is #80J8QY9GJ
    Last edited by amymichlle; December 7th, 2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Adding game tag

Centennial Club
    Friend requests send ��

Centennial Club
    Door is now open

Hey!

Hopes Acres is looking for more players to join! We are working on getting back up into the derby league! We do 320+ and all tasks. We also have a discord page where we communicate on! Come on by if you wanna join and check us out!
    #PCYV80CJ

Amarillo by Morniní
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called ďhorseshoe weeksĒ this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.