Thread: Highly motivated!

Fresh Spawn

Red face Highly motivated!

Hi everyone! Iím very motivated and love the derby! I also really like meeting new people and making friends. I just started playing Hay Day about 14 months ago and am on level 90. I was no. 2 in my last neighborhood in about 6 mo. I left because the Leader wasnít as motivated as I am in the derby. I want more! It was a hood of I think 30 members. I usually finish my derby tasks in 2-3 days. Iím actually not sure if thatís good but, in my old neighborhood it was. Thanks! zoofie22 ❤️

Hi zoofie! Please try Dachshund Delight!

We are a group of 26 players, and are very active, helpful, and chatty. We range from levels in the 20s to the 130s. I believe about 7 or 8 of us are above level 100.

We are motivated Derby players. We usually take the whole week to finish tasks, so we rarely place, but we have collected nearly 30 trophies since our neighborhood formed. We mostly focus on getting as many prizes as possible.

Our neighborhood tag is #9VGGVC22, and our emblem is a green dog on a blue background.

Centennial Club
    Hi zoofie22

I am recruiting for a few new active farmers at the moment.

I want active derby players but I also like to help new farmers. So yes I like to win derbies and we have 97 golds to show for it, but equally I like to help new farmers. So I don’t stress about being placed as mistakes can happen in the derby.

So yes as a leader I am motivated but it’s not vital that we get placed.

You are more than welcome to pop over to say hi, if you want to consider us.

Recruitment advertisement below for your consideration.

Wanted..... Active farmers to get Bobby our NH horse Derby horseshoes

The Old Police House

TAG
    #CVURURO

Our friendly helpful neighbourhood is looking for new active farmers to join us in the derbies

OUR MEMBERS
    12 Farmers with levels ranging from 41 to 129
    All active farmers are elders/co leaders

OUR MISSION
    To help Bobby our NH horse to win new horseshoes

OUR PLAYING STYLE
    We aim for 320/400 tasks
    We don’t use diamonds for speed or 10th task or less you want to
    We help each other
    You don’t have to be chit chatty but we do ask for communication on derby tasks

OUR TROPHY CABINET
    We have
    97 Gold 37Silver 31 Bronze
    If we get in the top three it’s a nice to have but we don’t stress about it

OUR RULES
    No drama
    Enjoy your farming and being part of a happy NH

If you are looking for a new neighbourhood, give The Old Police House some consideration..... our door is always open in the hopes a new farmer will join us.

Thanks for reading

Forever Autumn
    Leader

Sent you a pm.
    Ripleyís Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 177, town 49 #ULU2U8Y

Hi Zoofie22,
    if you are highly motivated and love the Derby you are the right fit for us.
    We are a helpful, friendly and derby focused bunch of people from all over the world. We are looking for good team players who can finish their derby tasks within 2 days. 10 tasks by full points 320/400.

We are very active, have a good leadership and have a lot of fun while we reach for gold. We always place in the top 3! This week we caught 3 bunnies and got the gold trophy.

Check out "Derby Teamworks" #YC2Y92V0. We have a FB page and a group chat on Messenger.

If you are interested, send us a FB friends request or come and join us, to be part of a great team.
    Greetings Bee

Amarillo by Morniní
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called ďhorseshoe weeksĒ this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

You sound just like the rest of us... here is our description. Feel free to come check us out

Winner Winner Neighborhood is looking for competitive fun players
    Tag#Y9Y82PJP

We are a fun, talkative, competitive derby playing Champion League hood looking for new members to grow the hood. We are seeking active derby players that like to win first place and have fun doing it.
    -You must be at least 18 years of age, speak English and be at least level 50.
    -We use prepping and stacking to finish tasks within minutes. We are willing to teach if you are willing to learn.
    -320/400 point tasks with 10th task required and everyone can trash
    -Discord chat used and must join. We win through communication. We are usually done the first or second day of the derby and always place top 3.
    -You can expect from the hood trading expansion and upgrade items and general fun play
    -If you opt in to a derby, we expect you to be prepared, interact, communicate and help others.
    -We know life happens so just opt out if you are too busy to race in any given week.
    If this sounds like the fun, fast paced, competitive neighborhood for you and you are ready to join a derby winning neighborhood, we welcome you.

����Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League hood*** . We are looking for 3 more derby enthusiasts to complete our well rounded team!

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

����♥������♥��We are a team of international experienced players levels 40-213. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 100 on the global leaderboard. We are currently 111. We currently have 27 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 40 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (There’s no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 4 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

��We are friendly, active, and very helpful.

��Dm me for more info!
    ��Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

Check us out

Check us out

The farmers Derby 2020 is looking for new players
    Are you looking for a fresh and new start ? Are you a derby focused person looking for your new hood ? Are you tired of finishing at the bottom of the pack every week ? Well if you answered yes to those then come join us at The Farmers Derby 2020 #Y9Y08JYG . We are a brand new hood looking to start a strong derby hood to win trophies and be at the top. We have a few hoodies coming over after this weeks derby is done so we might be small but not for long .

Some of the rules for the hood ( every hood has to have a few lol)

Please complete all tasks in which ever league we are in . If you can not complete just opt out we wonít hold it against you !

We are a 300 point and up group . Most like to do 320 .

Be friendly and courteous and help each other out !

Call out if you need help and we will try to help out as much as we can .

Everyone will be come elder so they can trash tasks for the derby .

If you have a baby farm go ahead and bring it over! We always know every storage from those barns help so much .

Once you join say hello and let us know you saw us in the ad .

Any questions feel free to ask or just come and check us out ! Letís win some trophies!

The Farmers Derby
    #Y9Y08JYG