Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Base 10?

Builder Base 10?

When is Builder Base 10 coming?

Forum Veteran
    Not this year,looks highly unlikely next year too because till now clash team would have prepared road map for 2021 and still what I saw in Darian reddit replies on they are still saying that they are still trying to find out what they want to do with builder base.

Supercell has said since the beginning of this year that BH10 is not in development right now. They first need to decide the future of the BB, as they are unsure what direction they want to take it. They can't jusy keep adding new BH levels as it's monotonous and boring. They need to add something for the clan to participate in. They've already said they aren't adding builder base wars so it's unclear how they will incorporate some sort of social aspect to builder base
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

I believe they need to speed things up because they are taking alot of time and players like me who play COC for BB may even leave the game (I am not saying that I am leaving). I have been waiting for BH 10 for months now. I even rejoined this forum to get updates on builder base. I just hope they make it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Madhavaeron View Post
    I believe they need to speed things up because they are taking alot of time and players like me who play COC for BB may even leave the game (I am not saying that I am leaving). I have been waiting for BH 10 for months now. I even rejoined this forum to get updates on builder base. I just hope they make it quick.
    We'll be lucky to get BH10 next year. If you're playing the game just for BB then you might as well take a break and check back in 6 months
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

If content creators expect to get money from bh 10 then they will release it.

I think i,ll max builder base 9 in 2 months time

Who Knows if SC has already finished making builder hall 10. There many theories that I have in my head

1. Supercell finished the project but want us to think that it takes forever to make, Therefore they delay it
    2. We don't know if making this update is fast or takes forever
    3. There aren't any ideas for builder hall 10

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Who Knows if SC has already finished making builder hall 10. There many theories that I have in my head

1. Supercell finished the project but want us to think that it takes forever to make, Therefore they delay it
    2. We don't know if making this update is fast or takes forever
    3. There aren't any ideas for builder hall 10
    I hope it's the 1st case and definitely not the 3rd one

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Who Knows if SC has already finished making builder hall 10.
    SC (Darian) has stated many times, that they have not started development on BH10, and they don't plan to do so until they have a plan to how they want to use BB going forward. This is brought up in almost every third thread in this sub.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order