Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #2 - The Log Launcher

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    although seems very great for clearing a large line into the base.
    Good point. Might become an excellent option to get a funnel deep into the base. We already see siege machines used to take out key defenses and shape bases. So this could give us just another option in that regards (among other uses).

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Why do i have the bad feeling that bh10 is coming?!
    It's a good feeling for me.
    If it comes soon 😁

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    this seems like itll be much less reliable in destroying the walls vs wall wrecker. the dps is halfed AND its only a x4 dmg to wall, not x10. although seems very great for clearing a large line into the base. dont be fooled by their one video where they preemptively use 3 eqs on max walls so that it insta kills multiple layers of wall
    It has much much longer range and area of effect for its dps to make up for the reduced dps. any walls under the logs will drop at 800dps so it just take less than 10 secs if you bring one eq. I think it is a no brainer to bring an eq to drop walls and buildings soften by the LL.
    Last edited by Alextzh; December 5th, 2020 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    It has much much longer range and area of effect for its dps to make up for the reduced dps. any walls under the logs will drop at 800dps so it just take less than 10 secs if you bring one eq. I think it is a no brainer to bring an eq to drop walls and buildings soften by the LL.
    The long range splash damage is definitely the big differentiator vs the ww. The ww could be toasted by WT or IT behind a wall while its trying to bust through, while the LL looks like it will kill those D before it gets through the wall, which means it advances right to the next level of wall with any buildings in the way, which have already been cleared by the logs. Can't wait to actually see it in action and if that's how it will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    from further analysis, it seems like its only good for clearing out a portion of the base and thats it. another important thing to note is logs wont trigger traps, so youll likely see bases that counter LL that a wall wrecker would have a much easier time with
    Last edited by CorValerie; December 5th, 2020 at 08:50 AM.

3 seconds per log. Around 600 damage per hit. 10 logs maxed if no damage. 3 logs to kill arch twr

I hope sc don’t nerf the ll in like one week... like bats that came out seriously broken.

Finally we have another siege. Exciting one! Though I thought it would be a spell.

Anyway, can't wait to find the newest strategies with the legendary log!

Darian can we now except even bigger sneak peaks than super troops. Or was that the "much" new content later in the year?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by ReapersVT View Post
    Maybe it's just been a long week, but this update looks great so far with all the attacking variety. As long as they don't add anymore walls to upgrade, this should be a lot of fun. In fact if SC wanted to take some walls back, I wouldn't even care. Seriously. No more walls to upgrade. Please. 🙌
    There aren't any more to be upgraded. The last update allows you to upgrade all of them.