Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troops targeting walls

Troops targeting walls

I wanted to know why SC doesn't make changes so that every troop calculates the easiest wall to break through a section... mostly troops target(unfortunately) high level walls even if considerably low level walls are there just by side... I think SC should consider updating AI of troops so that they will consider to target low level walls when they are just beside high level walls

I agree👍 .

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I think this would cause more issues than it would solve, as base designers would then keep a few low level walls to place in spots where they could concentrate fire and traps. Or divert troops towards lesser buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I think this would cause more issues than it would solve, as base designers would then keep a few low level walls to place in spots where they could concentrate fire and traps. Or divert troops towards lesser buildings.
    Agreed.

You thought pathing was hard before with the odd open tiles prevalent in the current meta of base building? Wait till you see what's done with this being exploited, lol.

Level 19
    - 14,655/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 222] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!