Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what would you change if you are SC for th13 for balance?

Centennial Club

what would you change if you are SC for th13 for balance?

I am thinking changing the housing space of SWB from 8 to 10. They are by far the most useful super and the unbalance is affecting other super usage.

maybe buff up super barb and super arch? the super arch is powerful but they need to reduce her target range so she is easier to funnel and can bounce futher

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    If I was SC, I would have information about usage and results.

Since I'm not, I don't, and I wouldn't know what to change.

As a player, I think it is currently quite well balanced.

Centennial Club
    I miss valks, would like to see them a little more useful at TH13.

Don't know if it's really a balance change but I'd like to see the abilitiy to scout in legends league.

As you have to attack the target you're given, at least on the ladder you can skip a base that's really not suited to your army. So you end up taking the same generic cookie-cutter army for each attack. If we could scout 1st I think it would allow a little more creativity in attacking and defending. It's tough to say what needs balancing when you're being forced into using generic armies for most attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post

Don't know if it's really a balance change but I'd like to see the abilitiy to scout in legends league.

As you have to attack the target you're given, at least on the ladder you can skip a base that's really not suited to your army. So you end up taking the same generic cookie-cutter army for each attack. If we could scout 1st I think it would allow a little more creativity in attacking and defending. It's tough to say what needs balancing when you're being forced into using generic armies for most attacks.
    Scouting is a great idea. I think we should not be allowed to skip base but letting us train for a army specific ffor the base will be so fun. Now legends hit has not much creativity
    It does not sound hard to do. Just a scout button to show the next base, just like war
    Last edited by Alextzh; December 4th, 2020 at 08:30 AM.

Creating an army before attacking just like in friendly games would be nice addition in legend league. We can attack once every 40 min (which is average time to cook a good war army) and it will stack upto 2 attacks tokens. 1 attack token will be depleted every time we will attack. The army you made in attack will deplete resources just like they do normally. Training boost and other similar boost will affect the 40 min timers and you can use gems to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    Scouting is a great idea. I think we should not be allowed to skip base but letting us train for a army specific ffor the base will be so fun. Now legends hit has not much creativity
    It does not sound hard to do. Just a scout button to show the next base, just like war
    Last edited by Pankaj12; December 4th, 2020 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post

You know that if you can scout bases in Legend that opens up cheating big times, right?

I would simply add a spell called homing beacon.
    Drop the pin and everything rushes towards it, all troops like valks and Yetis become awesome. Make them ignore everything on the way and situation balances out.
    Saves me having to rely on the very limited troop loadouts then.
    At th13 it isn't a question of balancez people need to seriously understand what that means. What th13 could really do with imho is... Variety. Well th12 is pretty limited too, but th13 is pretty boring. I've clawed my way to Titan 1 just using sneaky goblins and quake spells to steal everything and 1 star, 2 star if all hero's are going.
    Having everything expect hybrids and on occasion Yetis and witches is pretty tiresome at times.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    You know that if you can scout bases in Legend that opens up cheating big times, right?

Nope, I don't know what you're talking about and it would be more constructive, and friendlier, if you maybe just explained your point to begin with.
    I guess you're suggesting that you could contact your opponent and that opponent would in some cases help you defeat their base by revealing where the traps are?

I guess there's a possibility of that at the highest level, but you could work around that by not revealing the name of the player or clan while scouting and only reveal it once you've committed to attacking the base
    Last edited by Traimus; December 4th, 2020 at 09:18 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    I would add free pizza delivery for all 3-star attacks.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would add free pizza delivery for all 3-star attacks.
    You would be bankrupt by then.