Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offensive Clan Name And Religion Name Relationship

Offensive Clan Name And Religion Name Relationship

Sir,
    My Clan Tag #2P8Y9VJ0V and name हिंदू empire .My Clan name is associated with Hinduism of India . Sir, I do not want to face any difficulty in the future in the name of my Clan because my Clan name is associated with the religion of India Hinduism. Can Supercell help me to give me a chance to change my Clan name. So, I want to change this name. I want to ask Supercell for a chance to change my Clan name. Please do give me a chance to do this self because I am Leader of this Clan My Player Tag #LL2VJUP92. Sir, I want to change the name of my Clan हिंदू empire to God Of War.

Thanks Supercell !

Changing clan names is ruled out and cannot be done. This is also a forum of players, and not supercell support. No one here can do anything for you.

You are a level 10 clan so you've been around a while and if it hasn't been a problem yet, it probably won't be in the future.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Changing clan names is a ruled out idea.

Support may change it if somebody reports it as offensive, but that seems unlikely.