Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friendly Challenge Compition

Friendly Challenge Compition

Here is my idea for a new Clash of Clans feature. The Friendly Challenge Competition. It would be an intra-clan war consisting of FCs. It would consist of a signup period where people in the clan would have the opportunity to include themselves in the competition. Then it would be followed by the war day / days in which you would attack every other member of the FCC. So if 10 ppl (including yourself) signed up each person would have 9 attacks to do. I think such a system would add a great element to the game for base testing and other clan dynamics. It would also add a way to select people when space is limited. Such as CWL. Our clan has about 18 TH13 accounts and picking what accounts are in / out can be a chore. With a FCC system one could just run a FCC the week before and take the people in the order they placed for the week. There would be some fine points to iron out. Such as filling CCs. Canít really ask your clan mates to fill your defensive CC if they are going to be attacking it. How long should the war last? Doing 10 attacks would be a lot to do in a short time even with the FC system where you no longer have to build an army.

Oh and a 2nd request of mine would be the ability to change the order of IDs on the Supercell ID screen.

I love the challenge idea that would be cool and benefit in strategy, but why be able to change order in Id screen?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    I love the challenge idea that would be cool and benefit in strategy, but why be able to change order in Id screen?
    So that the ones you switch to most often appear at the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post

I use more than one device and the order of the IDs is not the same on both. To get them the same I would have to remove the account from the device then re-add it. Would much rather just rearrange the order