Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Entirely different nor wrong but fair for so little... smh

More\less I want both my books cause I either payed for em or earned em. Not the 50 gems to wipe my tears with hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    More\less I want both my books cause I either payed for em or earned em. Not the 50 gems to wipe my tears with hehe
    But you didn't pay for the second book. You paid for a long list of rewards, one of which was 50 gems, because you can't use the book.
    Last edited by 2222; December 4th, 2020 at 12:32 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I mean I understand what your saying man no hard feelings lol just it shouldn't be about me getting only 50 gems for a book I cant keep even if it's for months and I wanna stay max th12 not the point, I buy battle pass to seriously get all of pass to my advantage. that's the gift I'd think clash wants you to have it for not sell for that price fair or not I'm gonna grind playing this game I love it just wanted it to be noticed not as a issue but for support from both parties I guess

Just dont buy the pass?smh support in supercell \or game player to game player is better than just dont buy the pass lol I understand it's my fault to spend money how I please but it pays to be blind to I guess and cost to see what's already seen..
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; December 4th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    Lol I know I'm ranting I just see the convinece in it but not at all worth it, besides 50 gems for a book sell cause I have too is a punch to the throat lol
    It is 50 free gems. How is that a "punch to the throat"?

If you have no use for a book of speells (which you obviously don't, or you could have made space for it), then 509 gems is a lot better than nothing.

Like I said not a issue just a topic, to others more/less a different view,and just a expression in feelings not literall..

I feel as if iv offended some and I never ment it in that way.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; December 4th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

He really said don't get the pass? What does that have to do with Speck wondering why we don't get a more gems for selling books. "Punch to the throat" It's a metaphor for how he feels and I'm sure others have felt that way lol. Maybe having more than 1 space worth for books would be ideal. Lol.
    Last edited by TreeTrunksSpeck; December 4th, 2020 at 01:34 AM.

Centennial Club
    You do realise that the December update is arriving after CWL - and we have been told that there is a spell factory upgrade available at TH11 - and the new Invisibility Spell will need upgrading with that Book of Spells

You should leave the Book unclaimed in your Gold Pass until after you have used your current one on the Invisibility Spell

Quote Originally Posted by TreeTrunksSpeck View Post
    He really said don't get the pass? What does that have to do with Speck wondering why we don't get a more gems for selling books. "Punch to the throat" It's a metaphor for how he feels and I'm sure others have felt that way lol. Maybe having more than 1 space worth for books would be ideal. Lol.
    They purposely set the cap on books to keep us max players from stacking too many and blowing through updates in seconds. I've lost count of how many books, potions, runes, etc I've sold from gold pass while at max capacity. I get the skin, training boost and one gem donations plus the gems I could get from paying 5 dollars. Hardly a punch in the throat.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I know this man but my point is being over looked as if that's what myself wants or not or others that feel so... it's coming down to this, say I want to stay th6 by choice of course and i buy pass every month knowing i cant get all of the rewards but i know th6 cant handle said so amount of rewards being giving after you earn them whether it's a book or something else i just think your reimbursement is weak in comparison of you really needing something and having to spend i consider over pay to get what you want when offered

That doesn't have anything to do with why we don't get more gems for selling book. That's cool information though. But it's off topic. Not everyone knows about updates right away like some do, so it really doesn't help out to leave it unclaimed when in reality like I said above having more than 1 space worth for books is ideal. And if you aren't at th11 then it wouldn't help to leave it unclaimed, because you would either have to sell it or not get to claim it. So again the point in all of this was just straight curiosity to why we get very little gems for selling books. 2 spaces for books lol all one really needs heheh.