Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Entirely different nor wrong but fair for so little... smh

Entirely different nor wrong but fair for so little... smh

I'm maxed th12 on troops and spells but have a spell book that I cant use, why i get 50 gems to sell a book is like a privilege, hurts when you see daily deals 1000+ gems for a book you half to pay meh no 50/50 nah 10\90 in there favor regardless my point Its just never worth it and take your loss ...

dang supercell, taking all our gems when we sell books and profiting nothing from their virtual currency. how dare they!

Lol I know I'm ranting I just see the convinece in it but not at all worth it, besides 50 gems for a book sell cause I have too is a punch to the throat lol

how many of those 50 gems did you have before you got said book?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    I'm maxed th12 on troops and spells but have a spell book that I cant use,
    If only there were spells you could upgrade at TH13...
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I had the book for the whole month of November, and just bought pass when it came out and unlocked a 2and spell book but cant receive my reward unless I sell other book or use it..
    I half to sell it just to get another one when I'd rather have both books for when I go th13 here soon but chalk that up I guess cause I pay for battle pass, I'm getting my rewards regardless just sucks in a way

I'm maxed th12 on troops and spells but have a spell book that I cant use, why i get 50 gems to sell a book is like a privilege, hurts when you see daily deals 1000+ gems for a book you half to pay meh no 50/50 nah 10\90 in there favor regardless my point Its just never worth it and take your loss ...
    You wouldn't buy a book for 1000 gems and then sell it for 50. Instead, you're getting 50 free gems instead of a free book. There is a big difference. Count up those gem awards you get for the gold pass and you will see you get more than $5 worth of gems for the $5 gold pass cost.
    Last edited by 2222; December 4th, 2020 at 12:23 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum Legend
    Well if you are going to TH13 at any time in December the simple solution is don't collect the spell book.
    If you are talking about selling it last November, well it's just the way it works.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I buy pass every month also so I'm aware of what I'm spending I'm just not completely sure why I spend money on something I cant have to make use of,years of love for this game and money spent and still do of course lol just aggravating

I buy pass every month also so I'm aware of what I'm spending I'm just not completely sure why I spend money on something I cant have to make use of,years of love for this game and money spent and still do of course lol just aggravating
    The amount of gems you get is worth more than the cost of the gold pass. However, if you don't need gems, just don't buy the pass.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.