Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Entirely different nor wrong but fair for so little... smh

Quote Originally Posted by TreeTrunksSpeck View Post
    The whole point of this thread has been lost. Lol. How'd we get from just curiously wondering why we get little amount of gems for selling books to the new update? I understand capping, but adding 1 more space for books is what? Terrible? Lol. What sucks is not having the space to hold 2 books and having to 1. Sell it for low gems or 2. Not even get to claim it and in turn stilllll have to sell it. The whole point was why not make it to where it helps everyone in the end. My opinion. Take it how you want.
    In reality, we are talking Gold Pass and Clan games.. Because these are the two usual occasions when excess books are received..
    Both of these were implemented within the game as progression tools, therefore the likely reason for both doing clan games and purchasing GP is to progress ones account.

The only time one cant further advance their account is when they reach max hall.. Currently at TH13.
    Anywhere below this state, and there is opportunity to use the items that are unlocked, thereby accelerating the progress of said account..

So SC are supplying opportunity for enhanced progression, not as a means for stockpiling gems or magic items..

Therein lies the disproportional differential between purchasing from the trader and redeeming gems on the same item as a trade off..
    The former is the price for someone with necessity, and purchases the item as a singular transaction, and the latter for someone that obtains the same item as part of a package, and has no use for it.

Of course SC dont dictate said items must be used on receipt, nor do they insist on a given build style for ones account..
    So folk can upgrade or not, at their discretion.. They can fully max or hyper rush each level at will..

But if someone expects to camp at a lower than max level, or otherwise upgrade in a way that prevents all progression tools from being beneficial at any given time, then it aint on SC in my view, if they find themselves in a position whereby they are having to trade magic items for a discounted return.

If you were max 13, I would agree with you, because they truly cant use those books.

What happen to treetrunks what ever tree did to offend some one it's my post so take it out on me I seen messages to and defending something is hard when theres stubbornness everywhere in chat,its my fault and il take the responsibility

I made post to not argue but understand different point of views not feel attacked ��
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; December 4th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    What happen to treetrunks what ever tree did to offend some one it's my post so take it out on me I seen messages to and defending something is hard when theres stubbornness everywhere in chat,its my fault and il take the responsibility
    People are responsible themselves for what they type.

I personally feel that before you buy the gold pass, you know 100% exactly what you are buying, and you also know the state of your base. If you would for instance buy a small gem pack sometimes anyway, and you now can't use some of the rewards (and you knew that up front), you can at least get some free gems for them (instead of nothing - and that even gets better after the update when you'll be able to exchange the other rewards for some free gems too).

I personally think that the thread comes across as one of those 'complaining for the sake of complaining' threads... so I chose to not respond at first...

The 'value' of the gold pass and all the rewards in it is very personal, and can change month after month. Some buy it just for the 1 gem donation boost and exchange everything else for gems, because they are fully maxed... On one of my bases, for a clan where we do lower CWL, I am the only TH13 and for the sake of CWL and being able to donate sieges like candy to all other participants, I get that pass. Yes, I can't use all of the other things, but I know that before I buy (and this month I can just let the rewards sit until the update drops, and after that I might be able to use more of them, lucky me)

It's your own choice to buy, whether or not you can use the rewards. You can't honestly expect Supercell to just hand out thousands of free gems to a part of their player base each month, right?

They have always been crystal clear: the magical items are supposed to be USED, not hoarded.

Would I personally like to be able to stack 2 instead of 1 of each of the books? Heck YES....

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonspeck View Post
    I made post to not argue but understand different point of views not feel attacked ��
    Why feel attacked?. I dont understand.
    Books are included within GP and CG to be used, not traded..
    You get full benefit if there is no need for a trade in, otherwise its better than simply losing them.

For eg.. Would you purchase a book as a stand alone if you din't need it?.. No.
    Did you specifically purchase GP due to its inclusion, in the knowledge that you couldnt use it?.. No.
    Its simply a part of a package that is of no value to yourself, so a trade in is required..

Could you use it if you upgraded your hall?.. Yes.
    Therefore you made a choice..
    Nobody attacking you, simply offering an alternative view mate.

Not me that feels attacked but someone might have I guess I mean I'm being tooken the wrong way to most yadda yadda,dont care I more worried about the ones proving there points as if I need to be taught something , I literally said both buying the book and or selling your book is fair as if I dont know this,but i threw a curve ball and said why isn't it more than 50 gems. to see everyone's opinion not preach to me about how I'm being selfish towards this, voiced opinions are the center of humanity and to tell someone this and that about how greedy without recognition towards what iv said exactly,I'm cross on everyone's behavior atleast I apologize for something I didn't half to about for the greater cause that I wanted everyone to get along not what ever all this has been. Nothing against anyone for real, but wisdoms better seen and tooken when it's done in a correct manner. I feel bad about this cause I care less about this post anymore. I'm gonna keep a closed mouth and open eyes for the most part for now on. Love you guys no matter how you take that I I guess ��

Have you seen the trader? Dude definitely has kids in multiple villages. The man needs to make a living somehow.

You will slowly get used for exchanging with gems. It happens with me too, I am maxed, still love selling items for gems.