Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Catching up to the latest townhall

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    i am th12 with 6 mths of building upgrading to do to reach th 13, would i ever get a chance to reach to the newest townhall level in 18mths time with 6 builders, perhaps a 7th builder will assist in that to catchup
    It will take a bit of time to catch up but if you are active near daily even F2P you eventually catch up with 6 builders.

As other have said, you may need to skip some walls and/or lab items but sure you can catch up.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I,m 1 level down from max walls.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Th14 is coming in june 2021, so should be max th13 by june 2021, so by another 18 mths time to be max th14, wondering if we can catchup
    Well for starters, there's no firm release date for TH14. You're just speculating. You also appear to be speculating on TH15 as well.

Regardless, if you're a maxed TH13 by June 2021, then you would be no further behind than anybody else. What kind of catch up do you think you need? Nobody else is going to be able to get to start TH14 before you. You'd be right on pace with everyone else maxed in the game.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Well for starters, there's no firm release date for TH14. You're just speculating. You also appear to be speculating on TH15 as well.

Regardless, if you're a maxed TH13 by June 2021, then you would be no further behind than anybody else. What kind of catch up do you think you need? Nobody else is going to be able to get to start TH14 before you. You'd be right on pace with everyone else maxed in the game.
    I still got 1 th level to go to be maxed th13
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

I still got 1 th level to go to be maxed th13
    You will just do fine overthinking sometimes reduces the efficiency/intrest, instead of maxing faster or comparing your progress with rest of players you should enjoy the game imo

I was with a clan some time back and there was like 5 th13, but their walls , wizard tower, archer tower and cannons are lower than me, i guess my upgrades are not doing too bad
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; December 3rd, 2020 at 08:25 PM.

You'll catch up if you're active. Might be after the th14 release though.

i am th12 with 6 mths of building upgrading to do to reach th 13, would i ever get a chance to reach to the newest townhall level in 18mths time with 6 builders, perhaps a 7th builder will assist in that to catchup
    Yes you definitely will. For a point of reference, I started my mini account from TH1 and was able to catch up to the highest max cap at that time (TH12) in 18-20 months with the help of the 6th builder, gold pass, and strategic rushing. Today, it is a completely maxed TH13 alongside my main account. So no, a 7th builder is not really needed right now.
    Last edited by Tonyla; December 4th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Yes you definitely will. For a point of reference, I started my mini account from TH1 and was able to catch up to the highest max cap at that time (TH12) in 18-20 months with the help of the 6th builder, gold pass, and strategic rushing. Today, it is a completely maxed TH13 alongside my main account. So no, a 7th builder is not really needed right now.
    Th12 in 18-20 months thats fast, i have been playing for 6 years.
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; December 4th, 2020 at 12:46 AM.

I always use my 6 builders for upgrades. In legend league, you have around 3 days to fill up the gold storages so I always keep that in mind.