Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost Account

Fresh Spawn

Question Lost Account

Hey Supporter-Team,

i had a Account on an old Android which is a couple of years ago and i was 'bout to get this Account on my new iPhone. The old E-Mail Adress which i sadly doesn't use anymore, because i forgot the Password so i can't even Login anymore. I have couple of Information 'bout this account and either knowledge about what i buyed either what my Names are and stuff which you need. So i can proof that this is my account

Login needed:
    - Clash of Clans
    - Clash Royal

So i need kinda help here:

- Changing the Access
    - Gaining Access on my new Phone
    - Would be able to use my new Adress and Number if needed

As i said, if you need more information to proof that this is my Account just tell me below in the answer.

Enjoy your rest day and i'll can't wait for an answer!

Kind regards

Joel | quiiT

Welcome to the forum.
    The ingame support doesn not work on any forum and we are all player like you and not the ingame support.
    Suggestion:
    1. Contact your email provider to reset your email password.
    2. After successfull getting back your email account load your village on an android device and save it with supercell id. With that supercell id you are able to play your village on any supported device and operating system.

If you cant reset your password ghen you will have to contact the ingame support in the game to use your one time account recovery.

Fresh Spawn
    Well. I already did the Reset thing but ain't working due to Phone Changing etc.

Thank you either and i'll try the in game Support.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by quiiT View Post
    The old E-Mail Adress which i sadly doesn't use anymore, because i forgot the Password so i can't even Login anymore.
    Personally, I think you should solve this problem and then you won't need any other help. Contact your email provider and regain access to your email account.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme