Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Old townhalls

Old townhalls

I did my best to search through the frequently requested and ruled out threads so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. My idea is essentially that say I'm a th11, I can convert that account to a th8 and play it for fun and when I'm done return it to normal. This feature would only be available for townhalls where you have everything maxed out for that townhall. For instance if I'm th9 with a level 3 king I cannot convert to a 7 because I don't have my king maxed for th7 level. But say I was a th10 and for a th9 I had all my stuff, including lab, maxed out then I could convert back to a fully maxed th9 and play it for fun. Kinda confusing I know, and there would be a lot more details to work out, but I just miss some of the simpler townhalls and I dont wanna make new accounts

Sorry but I think it is not possible as it will cause confusion and disbalnce ( if you attacked on a th 9 enemy and he wants to take revenge he will attack on a th11 base lol, what if doesn't exit th 9 mode [or it close automatically] the player attacking on you will get th 9 or th 11 base if th 9 how much loot he will get? , What if you take revenge?
    Lol
    You can play th 9 practice attacks.

Th9 practice attacks are nowhere near the same as the feel of th9 I do see your point though

Forum Veteran
    Resetting your base is ruled out, clash is all about progression not the opposite, if you want to enjoy lower town hall create mini account

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Resetting your base is ruled out, clash is all about progression not the opposite, if you want to enjoy lower town hall create mini account
    Thank you for your input however if you read my post I made it clear its not resetting your account, merely visiting an old townhall, thank you anyways!
    Edit: I also stated I dont want a mini account
    Last edited by Ittou; December 3rd, 2020 at 02:46 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    This falls under
    Miscellaneous:
    Resetting or restarting a specific village
    As such it is ruled out.

You can try to claim it isn't "resetting" but it is - you are resetting your TH to a previous one.